Govt National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Hamirpur Recruitment 2021-2022 nith.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
NIT, Hamirpur, 177005 Himachal Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D./M.Phil./ M.A. in any Social Science discipline (preferably in Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Social work,) /MBA with minimum 55% marks.
15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview on 5th July 2019 at 2:30 PM along with detailed CV and original certificates (CV should include a permanent and postal address, date of birth, e-mail, and phone no., a set self-attested photocopies of educational qualifications and experience if any) at the following venue:
National Institute of Technology
Hamirpur (HP) 177005
Published on: 29th June 2019
Date of Interview: 5th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
The National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur or NITH) is a public engineering college located in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. NIT Hamirpur offers a comprehensive curriculum for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate studies in various fields of engineering, pure sciences and humanities.
The institute came into existence on 7th, August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, Hamirpur. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The classes commenced at Government Polytechnic College, Hamirpur as REC Hamirpur did not have a campus initially. The Institute has following departments, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, department of Architecture, Chemical Engineering department. The Institute offers undergraduate courses, graduate and Ph.D programs.
On 26 June 2002, REC Hamirpur was awarded the status of deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology. NIT Hamirpur has been ranked as best NIT in terms of infrastructure by the World Bank in 2007.
NIT Hamirpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech./M.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or in equivalent streams. OR B.Tech./B.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering, Masters' degree in any discipline for a great career at NIT Hamirpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Hamirpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2019
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Gurugram University Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- IISER Mohali Invites Application for 3 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- VNIT Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- NIPER Kolkata Invites Application for Assistant and Various Posts
- Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Invites Application for 10 Welfare Inspector Recruitment 2021
- IIST Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi National Aviation University (RGNAU) Invites Application for Vice-Chancellor Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) Invites Application for Electrician and Various Posts