NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D./M.Phil./ Post Graduation in Social Science discipline with minimum 55% marks. Desirable:
1. Experience of primary data collection, data processing, sampling design and questionnaire design
2. Experience of data analysis in Excel and SPSS.
3. Need to travel for data collection within Himachal Pradesh.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their duly filled Application Form (Annexure-1) alongwith CV and supporting documents through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date for the submission of application is 5th March, 2020. The list of shortlisted candidates e'igible for the post will be displayed on institute's website and will also be informed through email. The shortlisted candidates may appear for the interview with complete bio-data and photocopies of certificates with original documents at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Published on: 10th February 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
The National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur or NITH) is a public engineering college located in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. NIT Hamirpur offers a comprehensive curriculum for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate studies in various fields of engineering, pure sciences and humanities.
The institute came into existence on 7th, August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, Hamirpur. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The classes commenced at Government Polytechnic College, Hamirpur as REC Hamirpur did not have a campus initially. The Institute has following departments, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, department of Architecture, Chemical Engineering department. The Institute offers undergraduate courses, graduate and Ph.D programs.
On 26 June 2002, REC Hamirpur was awarded the status of deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology. NIT Hamirpur has been ranked as best NIT in terms of infrastructure by the World Bank in 2007.
NIT Hamirpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech./M.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or in equivalent streams. OR B.Tech./B.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering, Masters' degree in any discipline for a great career at NIT Hamirpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Hamirpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2020
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021