NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for 33 Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: C&R- 04/2021
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Temporary Faculty
Number of Vacancy: 33 Posts
i. For all Department (except Department of Architecture): Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s) (Derived from Schedule-E NIT Statutes for entry-level post).
ii. For Department of Architecture: Ph.D. Degree in relevant field or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree(s).
60000-70000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
1. In partial modification in advertisement no.Admn.C&R-04/2021 dated 16-07-2021 for the recruitment of temporary faculty (purely on contract basis on consolidated salary), the specialization mentioned for the Department of Chemistry at Sr. no.9 under the column specialization may be read as "Physical I Inorganic/ Organic Chemistry" This issue with the approval of the Competent Authority.
2. Opening date of the online portal: 16-07-2021, Last date for submission of online application:29-07-2021
3. Date of online Interview: Will be displayed on the Institute website separately, Google form link: https://forms.gle/BghBZmGedoPohRqRA
Published on: 19th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
The National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur or NITH) is a public engineering college located in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. NIT Hamirpur offers a comprehensive curriculum for undergraduate, graduate and doctorate studies in various fields of engineering, pure sciences and humanities.
The institute came into existence on 7th, August 1986 as Regional Engineering College, Hamirpur. It was a joint enterprise of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. The classes commenced at Government Polytechnic College, Hamirpur as REC Hamirpur did not have a campus initially. The Institute has following departments, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, department of Architecture, Chemical Engineering department. The Institute offers undergraduate courses, graduate and Ph.D programs.
On 26 June 2002, REC Hamirpur was awarded the status of deemed university and upgraded into a National Institute of Technology. NIT Hamirpur has been ranked as best NIT in terms of infrastructure by the World Bank in 2007.
NIT Hamirpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Tech./M.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering or in equivalent streams. OR B.Tech./B.E. in Chemical / Mechanical / Aeronautical / Aerospace Engineering, Masters' degree in any discipline for a great career at NIT Hamirpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 33 vacancies in total. Temporary Faculty: 33 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Temporary Faculty?
The Payscale is as follows Temporary Faculty: INR60000,
When can I can apply for Temporary Faculty job at National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Hamirpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Temporary Faculty, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021