Govt National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2021-2022 nitjsr.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for 73 Technician and Various Posts.
NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Temporary Faculty Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NITJSR/ESS/ADVT/2020-21/CD/757
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur)
invites applications for recruitment of Temporary Faculty
NIT, Jamshedpur, 831014 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. degree in the appropriate discipline with consistently good academic record throughout. The candidates, who have submitted his/her Ph.D. thesis, may also be considered.
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 40 years.
How to Apply:
The filled in application form along with one set of self attested photocopy of the certificates and embedded latest passport size colour photographs have to be submitted online via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (as PDF file only) latest by 09/01/2021 5.00 PM.
Published on: 21st December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
The National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur), is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology in 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University. It is one of the 30 NITs in India, and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur was founded as the Regional Institute of Technology in 1960 by Dr. Srikrishna Sinha, the then Chief Minister of the state of Bihar (unpartitioned). The date of 15 August, Independence Day in India, was chosen for the laying of the foundation stone. It now serves as the NIT for the newly carved state of Jharkhand, while NIT Patna serves as the NIT for the state of Bihar.
Programs offered by the Institute are B.Tech (Hons), M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, P.hD.
NIT Jamshedpur recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. Degree with first class degree at Bachelor's and Master's level in Engineering / Technology for a great career at National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Temporary Faculty: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Temporary Faculty?
The Payscale is as follows Temporary Faculty: INR50000,
When can I can apply for Temporary Faculty job at National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Jamshedpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Temporary Faculty, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th January, 2021
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for 3 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Chief Manager Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Surveyor, Farm Manager and Various Posts
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 9 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 83 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021