Govt National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021-2022 nitmanipur.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Manipur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Langol, Imphal, 795004 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc. in Physics from a recognized university or institute. Additional desirable: Experience in synthesis of nanoparticles.
16000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Must not be over 28 yrs as on 25th March 2019.
How to Apply:
Filled application forms must be sent to “Dr. Loushambam Herojit Singh (Principal Investigator, EMR project), Department of Physics, National Institute of Technology Manipur, Langol, Imphal- 795004” in the prescribed format by hand or speed/registered post. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for the post of EMR/2016/001524-JRF in Physics, NIT Manipur”. Filled application form must reach on or before 25 March 2019. Candidates may send a scanned copy of the same in advance to [email protected] for review purpose.
Published on: 20th March 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Manipur
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur was established in the year 2010. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), by State Government & Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR16000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at National Institute of Technology Manipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Langol, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th March, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th March, 2019
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts