Govt National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021-2022 nitmanipur.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Manipur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
NIT Manipur Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: NITM.1/(2c-Estt)/MP/R-N/2017/203
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Registrar
Langol Campus, Imphal, 795004 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master Degree with at least 55% Marks or its Equivalent Grade-B in the UGC 7 Point Scale from a recognized University/Institution.
37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10000/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
Application Fee: All application must be accompanied by a non refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (except SC/ST/PWD and Women candidate) payable directly to Bank of Baroda A/C No.- 60330100000143, IFSC code - BARB0NITMAN, MICR Code - 795012007 of Director NIT Manipur IRG.
How to Apply:
The application duly filled in all respects along with self-attested copies of certificates proving educational qualification and experience certificates may be submitted and should reach the Director, NIT Manipur, Langol Campus, Imphal West - 795004, Manipur, India on or before 23.07.2019 upto 4:00 P.M., by Hand post/ Speed Post/ Registered Post. The envelope should be superscribed “Application for the post of Registrar”.
Published on: 27th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Manipur
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur was established in the year 2010. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), by State Government & Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Registrar: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Registrar?
The Payscale is as follows Registrar: INR37400,
When can I can apply for Registrar job at National Institute of Technology Manipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Langol Campus, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Registrar, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd July, 2019
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Field Worker and Various Posts
- IGCAR Invites Application for 98 Work Assistant, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 239 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for 19 Intern Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Center Innovative And Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for University Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Invites Application for 3 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIANP Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- APCPDCL Invites Application for 86 Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021