Govt National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021-2022 nitmanipur.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIT Manipur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: NITM.1/(5-Estt)/CE/NTS/2017(Pt.)/843
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer
Langol Campus, Imphal, 795004 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Retired Government employees with (i) Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute. (ii) at least Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- and above. (iii) At least 8 years experience in the required domain field.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 62 years.
How to Apply:
Persons who fulfil the eligibility criteria and willing to offer their services as Accounts Officer (on contract) in the area of Accounts and Audit related services, may submit their duly filled in application with all enclosures along with a copy of PPO, on or before 20.11.2019 upto 04:00 PM to the Registrar, NIT Manipur, Langol campus, Imphal West - 795004.
Published on: 9th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Manipur
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur was established in the year 2010. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), by State Government & Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Accounts Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Accounts Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Accounts Officer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Accounts Officer job at National Institute of Technology Manipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Langol Campus, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Accounts Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2019
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Invites Application for 2621 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Invites Application for 50 Driver Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 86 Teaching Positions
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021