NIT Manipur Invites Application for JRF / Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology Manipur (NIT Manipur)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Manipur Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Scientist|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Applicants must not have attained the age of 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation as per Government of India rules for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/Women/PH category.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Tech/M.Sc or equivalent PG degree in a professional discipline: Water Resources/ Hydrology/ Agricultural Engg./Soil & Water Conservation/ Remote Sensing & GIS/Geomatics/ Geoinformatics/Earth Science/ Environmental Science) from a reputed institute.
Age Limit: Applicants must not have attained the age of 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age relaxation as per Government of India rules for ST/SC/OBC/EWS/Women/PH category.
1. Mode of Selection: Written Test / Interview or both
2. Pre-screening to shortlist the candidates for the written test/interview or both will be conducted for checking eligibility criteria as well as verification of documents/testimonials, based on the specialization and availability of candidates and requirements as per the project on the scheduled date of interview. The institute reserves the right to shortlist/withheld/reject any application and no information on this regard will not be entertained
3. List of the shortlisted candidates and the date for interview will be notified in the institute website/email/ Notice Board(s) of institute/department by 14/09/2021. No separate call/offer letter will be issued to the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview: 13th September, 2021, by 11:00 am (IST) onwards
2. Venue: Dept of Civil Engg., NIT Manipur
3. Duly Filled Application Forms (to be downloaded from the institute website www.nitmanipur.ac.in in the respective positions) along with supporting documents must be produced on the date/time of interview.
4. Candidates may send a scanned copy of the same in advance to email@example.com for review purpose only. This will not be considered as an official receipt copy.
5. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview (for shortlisted candidates).
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Manipur Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Manipur
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur was established in the year 2010. It is an autonomous institute under the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), by State Government & Government of India.
The aim of Institute is to provide Quality Higher Technical Education to their Students and become Centre of Excellence in Teaching, Research, Innovation and Maintain the Global Standards.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D, M.Tech and also for Special Research in Academic Discipline of, Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic & Communication Technology / Computer Science Engineering / Telecommunication / Environmental Engineering, etc.
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by Kendra at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Manipur
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Scientist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021