NIT Nagaland Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland 797103.
Number of Vacancy: 5 s Posts
|NIT Nagaland Hiring For Assistant Professor Vacancies - 101500 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Experience||6 - 11 years|
|Posted on||27 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. All applications shall be scrutinized by a Constituted Screening Committee and incomplete applications will be rejected. The decision of the Constituted Screening Committee is final.
2. Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified. Screening of candidates will be done on the basis of qualifications and experience and also taking into account the superior academic record, the institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree, number of unsuccessful attempts for the same/ similar post, specialisation including the micro specialisation, professional service record i.e., reputation of organisation where experience has been earned, nature of job, current activities. All other requirements shall be assessed by the Selection Committee. The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview. Mere fulfilment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for Personal Interview.
3. The decision of the selection board /committee is final for scrutinizing / selecting the candidates.
4. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Personal Interview by email/ speed post. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. www.nitnagaland.ac.in. Candidates are advised to visit the NIT Nagaland website on regular basis. The shortlisted candidates shall be required to appear for presentation/ interview before the selection committee.
5. All the candidates appearing for Personal Interview will have to make a presentation for 05 minutes about himself/ herself followed by a 10 minutes presentation on a topic relevant to the specialization applied for and also a brief presentation about the research project they wish to work upon if selected. Candidate can select the topic of his / her own choice and is expected to come prepared for the presentation.
6. All recruitment shall be done by the Board of Governors (BoG) of the Institute, only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committee. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final. The Selection Committee shall be the only entity empowered to consider the past services and qualifications of a shortlisted candidate.
7. Higher starting Pay /AGP may be offered to deserving candidates on recommendation of the Selection Committee upon approval of the Board of Governors.
8. The minimum qualification with regard to academic qualification and experience (on credit basis) for all positions advertised herewith shall be governed by the Schedule ‘E’ NITs Statutes (issued vide Gazette of India dated July, 24 2017) and the recruitment rules for faculty.
How to Apply:
1. The application form must be submitted in the prescribed format as available in the Institute's Website. Application form and other details can be downloaded from the Website www.nitnagaland.ac.in.
2. Applicants are required to submit the application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste/category certificate, credit point claimed, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar /PAN etc.), etc.
3. Application must be sent in the prescribed format only through speed post/ registered post to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Nagaland, Chumukedima, Dimapur, Nagaland 797103”. On the envelope please inscribe “Application for Recruitment for the post of ............Advt No. (please fill in name of post category applied for)”
4. Last date of receiving and submission of filled in application is 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News and application received thereafter on account of whatsoever reasons may be, shall not be entertained and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
5. Self attested copies of the following documents must be attached along with application:
(i) Reservation category certificate (if reservation/fee concession claimed). For OBC candidates, OBC Status and Non-Creamy Layer Status duly issued by the competent authority on or after 1st April 2021)
(ii) Ph.D Award certificate
(iii) Certificates and marks sheet/grade card of all degrees, 12th and 10th standard
(iv) Experience certificate
(v) Certificates of all other additional qualifications claimed, if any
(vi) Age Proof (HSLC/ HSC or equivalent certificate issued by competent authority)
Published on: 27 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Nagaland Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd October 2020||Chumukedima, Dimapur|
|Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd May 2020||Chumukedima, Dimapur|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th December 2019||Chumukedima, Dimapur|
|Assistant Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th December 2019|
|Faculty Positions - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th August 2018||Chumukedima, Dimapur|
|Assistant Professor - ( 5 Posts) Posts||7th August 2018||Chumukedima, Dimapur|
About National Institute of Technology Nagaland Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Nagaland
National Institute of Technology Nagaland (NIT Nagaland) is a higher education technology institute located at Dimapur in Nagaland. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India. NIT Nagaland was set up by the Government of India in 2009, as part of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan (2007–2012) for imparting technical education in the state of Nagaland.
The first batch of NIT Nagaland (2010-2014) studied at NIT Silchar for two years and then the NIT Nagaland has shifted to its home state, Nagaland in September 2012. NIT Nagaland is a federally funded technical university established by an Act of the Indian Parliament.
The institute is located at the Old DC Complex at Chumukedima.
NIT Nagaland is managed by the NIT Nagaland Society registered under the Societies Act. The institute is fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. At present three undergraduate courses in Engineering namely Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering and four master course namely Power System Engineering, VLSI Systems, Computer Science and Engineering and integrated MSc course B.S.M.S(Material Science) is running in the Institute.
NIT Nagaland recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc./M.Tech. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/ Materials Science/Allied Subjects for a great career at National Institute of Technology Nagaland.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 5 s Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR 101500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Nagaland
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chumukedima, Dimapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th October, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021