National Institute Of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: AE-3/ AD-Exams/
National Institute Of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: M.Sc/M.C.A/M.Tech pursuing or completed or Research Scholars of the Institute in any discipline are eligible to apply.
75/- Per Hour
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Those who are interested in can apply in the format given below, by affixing passport size photo of the candidate, on or before 10 th December 2019 to the Registrar, NIT Warangal (Email: email@example.com; and copy to Exam Branch (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Published on: 4th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal or NITW) was established in the year 1959. NIT Warangal is an engineering institute located in Warangal. National Institute of Technology Warangal provides courses in bachelor's, masters and doctoral degrees in engineering, technology, basic sciences, and management. NIT Warangal has the following departments - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics (Photonics and Electronics ), Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Management. National Institute of Technology, Warangal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Registrar/ Officer, Principal Technical Officer, Residential Security Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Project Associate, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Adhoc Lecturer (Chemistry), Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Tech and M.Tech/ ME/ MS in Civil Engineering, M.Sc. (Chemistry) / Ph.D., for a great career at National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant: INR75,
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant job at National Institute of Technology Warangal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIT, Warangal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2019
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021