National Institute of Technology Warangal Invites Application for Senior Programmer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Programmer
NIT Campus, Warangal, Telangana State, India, Pin Code – 506004.
National Institute of Technology TS , Warangal,506004 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIT Warangal Announced Job Notification For Senior Programmer Vacancies - 50,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Programmer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||25000 - 50000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Applications are invited for two temporary positions for Senior Programmer (Full-Time/Part-Time) and Three temporary positions for Junior Programmer((Full-Time/Part-Time) )to work under the Center For Information and Software Systems/ MIS.
1. Post Name: Senior Programmer FullTime/ Part Time
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary per Month: Rs 50,000 (Full Time) Rs 25,000 (For Part-time)
4. Essential Qualifications:
B.Tech (CSE/IT)/ MCA.Preference will be given to M.Tech (CSE/CSIS/IT/SE) candidates who are having JAVA based software development skills. Exceptional candidates with B.Tech ECE having JAVA based software development skills may be considered.
5. Essential Experience:
Minimum 3 years of experience from software industry with technical expertise on Application development through Java programming alongwith Database management and scripting languages. Candidates with expertise in JAVA programming, scripting languages and Spring MVC, Hibernate, HTML 5, JQuery, RDBMS, PostgreSQL and working experience from Academic Institutes on MIS/ERP will also be considered.
25000 - 50000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the following google formhttps://forms.gle/xZzHiYJ3Zfb6oZvC7.
2. The Candidates must complete the filling of application through the google form latest by 24.10.2021.
3. Candidates who are already employed should produce Relieving Certificate from their employers, if selected.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Warangal is a Public technological higher-education institute and located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal or NITW) was established in the year 1959. NIT Warangal is an engineering institute located in Warangal. National Institute of Technology Warangal provides courses in bachelor's, masters and doctoral degrees in engineering, technology, basic sciences, and management. NIT Warangal has the following departments - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics (Photonics and Electronics ), Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Management. National Institute of Technology, Warangal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Registrar/ Officer, Principal Technical Officer, Residential Security Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Project Associate, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Adhoc Lecturer (Chemistry), Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Tech and M.Tech/ ME/ MS in Civil Engineering, M.Sc. (Chemistry) / Ph.D., for a great career at National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Programmer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Programmer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Programmer: INR 25000 - 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Programmer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Warangal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Technology TS , Warangal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Programmer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Junior Manager Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 6 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare (SIHFW) Invites Application for Skill Lab Trainer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021