National Institute of Technology Warangal Invites Application for Junior Programmer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Programmer
NIT Campus, Warangal, Telangana State, India, Pin Code – 506004.
National Institute of Technology TS , Warangal,506004 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NIT Warangal Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary||20000 - 40000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Applications are invited for two temporary positions for Senior Programmer (Full-Time/Part-Time) and Three temporary positions for Junior Programmer((Full-Time/Part-Time) )to work under the Center For Information and Software Systems/ MIS.
1. Post Name: Junior Programmer
2. No of Post: 02
3. Salary per Month: Rs 40,000 (For Full -time ) Rs 20,000 (For Part-time )
4. Essential Qualifications:
B.Tech (CSE/IT)/MCA. Preference will be given to M.Tech (CSE/CSIS/IT/SE) candidateswho are having JAVA software development skills. Exceptional candidates with B.Tech ECE having JAVA based software development skills may be considered
5. Essential Experience:
i. Experience from software industry with technical expertise on Application development through Java programming alongwith Database management and scripting languages.
ii. Candidates with expertise in JAVA programming, Database management, scripting languages and Spring MVC, Hibernate, HTML 5, JQuery, RDBMS, PostgreSQL and working experience academic Institutes on MIS/ERP will also be considered.
iii. It is desirable the candidates to have knowledge on Website development.
20000 - 40000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
The interview date will be communicated to the eligible candidates through e-mail. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through the following google formhttps://forms.gle/xZzHiYJ3Zfb6oZvC7.
2. The Candidates must complete the filling of application through the google form latest by 24.10.2021.
3. Candidates who are already employed should produce Relieving Certificate from their employers, if selected.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Technology Warangal Recruitment
About National Institute of Technology Warangal
National Institute of Technology Warangal is a Public technological higher-education institute and located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
National Institute of Technology Warangal (NIT Warangal or NITW) was established in the year 1959. NIT Warangal is an engineering institute located in Warangal. National Institute of Technology Warangal provides courses in bachelor's, masters and doctoral degrees in engineering, technology, basic sciences, and management. NIT Warangal has the following departments - Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Physics (Photonics and Electronics ), Chemistry, Humanities and Social Sciences, School of Management. National Institute of Technology, Warangal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Registrar/ Officer, Principal Technical Officer, Residential Security Officer, Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant, Project Associate, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Adhoc Lecturer (Chemistry), Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Tech and M.Tech/ ME/ MS in Civil Engineering, M.Sc. (Chemistry) / Ph.D., for a great career at National Institute of Technology, Warangal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Programmer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Programmer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Programmer: INR 20000 - 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Programmer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Technology Warangal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Institute of Technology TS , Warangal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Programmer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021