Govt National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIUA Recruitment 2021-2022 niua.org National Institute Urban Affairs Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021.
National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Tech Lead Recruitment 2020
National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA)
invites applications for recruitment of Tech Lead
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent to and Master's degree in Technology / Computer Science or equivalent. Minimum 7 years of professional experience in developing and coding sites. Minimum 3 years of professional experience leading teams, preferably in technology.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Application process: Submit CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal. Last Date to Apply: Tuesday, 15 September 2020
Published on: 2nd September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Program Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Program Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th November 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Intern - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Tech Lead - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th September 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Technical Expert - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Junior Program Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Senior Program Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|CCSG Team Lead (Manager) - ( Not Specified) Posts||7th May 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Program Coordinator / Team Leader - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th April 2020||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (Urban Economics) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th November 2018||1st and 2nd Floor, Core 4B|
|Sector Coordinator - Transport Planning - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Spatial Data and Design Expert - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th November 2018|
About National Institute of Urban Affairs Recruitment
About National Institute of Urban Affairs
National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) was established in the year 1970. It is an autonomous body under the guidance of the Governing Council, Ministry of urban Development, Government of India.
The Institute was established to bridge the gap between research and practice for capacity building and dissemination of knowledge for the Urban Sector in Country.The Institute conducting research on Urbanization, Urban Policy and Planning, Municipal Finance and Governance, Land Economics, Transit Oriented Development, Urban Livelihood, Environment & Climate Change and for Developing Smart Cities etc.
The vision & Mission of Institute is to promote integrated solution for Urban India. By developing new research and expertise for supporting effective innovation in the Urban Sector and their dissemination through knowledge exchange, training and capacity development.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Tech Lead: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Tech Lead?
The Payscale is as follows Tech Lead: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Tech Lead job at National Institute of Urban Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Tech Lead, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2020
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Invites Application for 139 Radiographer and Various Posts
- Anna University Nagercoil Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Dibrugarh University Invites Application for Front Desk Executive Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Professorship Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for 3 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021