Govt National Institute Visually Handicapped (NIVH) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NIVH Recruitment 2021-2022 nivh.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIEPVD Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Clinical Assistant Recruitment 2021.
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped (NIVH)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)
Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)
116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, 248001 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
i. M.Phil in Clinical or Rehabilitation Psychology (Full time Course) recognized by RCI.
ii. Registration with RCI.
iii. Minimum 5 years of experience in teaching / research in the field of rehabilitation.
55000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the following contractual posts for "Composite Regional Centre For Skill Development, Rehabilitation & Empowerment Of Persons With Disabilities, (CRC), Gorakhpur 10, Sitapur Eye Hospital, Park Street, Civil Lines, Gorakhpur (UP") on purely temporary basis. Applications should reach the Director of the Institute at the above address. The Last date for receipt of application is 21.09.2020 in the enclosed format.
Published on: 9th September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment
About National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology)?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology): INR55000,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) job at National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 116, Rajpur Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st September, 2020
- BHEL Invites Application for 11 Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NAARM Invites Application for 9 Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- NISER Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 6 Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Invites Application for 50 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Invites Application for 139 Radiographer and Various Posts
- Anna University Nagercoil Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Dibrugarh University Invites Application for Front Desk Executive Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Professorship Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021