NIEPVD Invites Application for Rajbhasha Officer Recruitment 2021
National Institute For The Empowerment Of Persons With Visual Disabilities (NIEPVD)
invites applications for recruitment of Rajbhasha Officer
Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248001
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIEPVD Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Rajbhasha Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||11 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Sep, 2021|
a) Masters degree of recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or
b) Master’s degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English (with Hindi & English) as compulsory/ elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory/ elective subject at degree level. Or
c) Master degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi/English with Hindi/ English medium and English/Hindi as a compulsory/ elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level. Or
d) Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory / elective subject or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory elective subjects, and a recognized Diploma/ certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-verse or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-verse in Central/ State Government Offices, including Government of India undertakings. Proficiency in typing in both Hindi and English.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
The application duly completed in all respect should reach the Director, NIEPVD 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun 248 001 on or before 1700 hrs, 16.09.2021.
1. Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- (nonrefundable) drawn in favor of the Director, NIEPVD, payable at Dehradun must accompany with the application without which the application will not be considered. The Demand Draft should not be drawn before the date of issue this advertisement. Candidate must write their name and post applied for on the reverse of the demand draft. Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted from above fee.
2. Applications must invariably be accompanied with self attested copies of certificates, degrees, marksheets, and testimonials in support of qualifications, age and experience failing which application will be rejected straightway. No query will be entertained after receipt of application.
3. Mere fulfilling the qualification does not entitle a candidate to be necessary considered or called for the written test.
4. The NIEPVD reserves the right to:
(a) Conduct written and/ or trade test for the post wherever the circumstances so warranted or may fix a criterion after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants
(b) not to fill any or all the advertised positions
(c) fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of selection for available candidate by direct recruitment
(d) reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof
(e) any edition/deletion and changes in matter of terms and conditions given in this notification of recruitment
(f) Increase/ Decrease the number of posts without giving any reason. The number of position is thus open to change.
5. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested clear copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/application fee, caste certificate (if any) etc.) will be rejected out-rightly. Experience and qualifications will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application form.
6. Application received after the last due date to postal delay or any other reason(s) thereof or incomplete in any form or without the application fee, shall be summarily rejected.
7. Person employed in Government /Semi Government Organisation/ Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel with Vigilance clearance. However, they may send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE (NOC)’ mentioning clearly regarding vigilance clearance from their present employer during the time of interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of interview. Direct application from such candidates without undertaking will not be entertained.
8. No corresponding will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of test/Interview, reasons for not being called etc.
9. Applicants must super scribe the envelope with ‘Application for the post of.
10. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such candidate.
11. NIEPVD strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
12. In case any mistake in selection process is detected, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
13. The Director, NIEPVD Dehradun reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) without assigning any reason thereof.
14. Any dispute with regard to the selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Dehradun.
Published on: 11 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for the Visually Handicapped Recruitment
About National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Rajbhasha Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Rajbhasha Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Rajbhasha Officer: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Rajbhasha Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at National Institute for the Visually Handicapped
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 116 Rajpur Road, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Rajbhasha Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021