National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) Invites Application for Coordinator Recruitment 2019
National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Coordinator
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
A. Minimum 3 years’ experience of litigation in trial court/ criminal appellate court.
B. Familiarity with the workings of the State and District Legal Aid Systems would be preferred
C. Proficiency in English and Marathi is necessary.
D. Familiarity with MS-Office, emails and the internet is required.
65000-75000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested persons must send their resume and statement of purpose (SOP) to email@example.com and the subject of the e-mail should be ‘Job Application for Legal Strategy Coordinator, Nagpur - Fair Trial Fellowship Programme’.
Published on: 17th July 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Law University (NLU) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Law University (NLU) Recruitment
About National Law University (NLU)
National Law University (NLU) Delhi, was established in year 2008, it's a most prestigious Law School in India.
The vision of University to provide quality Multi-Disciplinary Education in Legal Studies, imparting comprehensive Legal Education at all level to achieve excellence, by Training and Research by develop and nature the intellects for the betterment of the nation and humanity through Law and Justice.
Karnataka State Law University (KSLU),offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate, Research Degree in Academic Discipline of B.A.LL.B (Honours), L.L.M. PH.D, M.S In Cyber Law & Information Security, Diploma Courses and some other courses like Business Law, Human Rights, Law (Dispute Settlement Process), etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Coordinator: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Coordinator?
The Payscale is as follows Coordinator: INR65000,
When can I can apply for Coordinator job at National Law University (NLU)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khapri, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Coordinator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd July, 2019
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 5 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 56 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) Invites Application for 16 Project Associate, JRF and Various Posts
- M S Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Invites Application for 6 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Invites Application for 62 Ad-hoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Bank Of India (BOI) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts