National Law University (NLU) Invites Application for Communications Officer Recruitment 2021
National Law University (NLU)
invites applications for recruitment of Communications Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|NLUD Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Communications Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Posted on||14 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Communication / Mass Communication / Development Communications /International Relations/Social Sciences/Literature or from any other relevant field.
Experience: 3-5 years of working experience in a communications position.
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. The following materials need to be submitted digitally. An updated resume that includes links (URLs) to previous work done related to design, content writing, campaigns and any other work relevant to this position. Please ensure that the URLs work. Any other document relevant to this application not already submitted above. Please access the application form here.
2. Last date for submission: 23:59 Hrs/11.59 PM on 4th September 2021.
3. The application must be submitted through the online form specified in this advertisement. Physical/ email applications will not be considered.
4. If you do not hear from the University within 4 weeks after the deadline, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on an assessment of their application materials submitted through the online form, and only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Published on: 16th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Law University (NLU) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Communications Officer - ( 1 Post) Posts||4th September 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 01 Posts) Posts||15th August 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th July 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Consultant (LLB) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th June 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Associates (Litigation) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||15th June 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th March 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||11th February 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Secretarial Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (DEO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st December 2020||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Consultant (Design) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th September 2020||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Associate (Drafting) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Intern - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th May 2020||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Administrative Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th November 2019||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st September 2019||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2019||Khapri, Nagpur|
|Library Intern - ( 2 Posts) Posts||15th April 2019||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st March 2019||Sector 14, Dwarka|
|Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th December 2018||Sector 14, Dwarka|
|Social Work Fellow - ( 10 Posts) Posts||31st May 2018||Pune, Nagpur|
About National Law University (NLU) Recruitment
About National Law University (NLU)
National Law University (NLU) Delhi, was established in year 2008, it's a most prestigious Law School in India.
The vision of University to provide quality Multi-Disciplinary Education in Legal Studies, imparting comprehensive Legal Education at all level to achieve excellence, by Training and Research by develop and nature the intellects for the betterment of the nation and humanity through Law and Justice.
Karnataka State Law University (KSLU),offers various Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate Diploma, Postgraduate, Research Degree in Academic Discipline of B.A.LL.B (Honours), L.L.M. PH.D, M.S In Cyber Law & Information Security, Diploma Courses and some other courses like Business Law, Human Rights, Law (Dispute Settlement Process), etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Communications Officer: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Communications Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Communications Officer: INR 50000,
When can I can apply for Communications Officer job at National Law University (NLU)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Communications Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021