National Payments Corporation of India Invites Application for Lead Tokenisation Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Lead Tokenisation
1001A B wing 10th Floor
The Capital BandraKurla Complex
, Mumbai, 400051 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NPCI Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Lead Tokenisation|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||6 - 10 years|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
1. Post Name: Lead Tokenisation
2. Experience: 5 to 10 years
3. Location: Mumbai
4. Min Qualification: BE / B.Tech
5. Roles and Responsibilities Role: Lead Tokenization (Product) with 6 + year of experience in digital innovations & payment domain
6. Job Responsibilities and Requirement:
a. Experience in working on payment app like GPay,Samsung Pay,Apple Pay etc
b. Understanding of Tokenization platform and different use cases wrt same
c. Should be able to gather and review technical requirement and implementation for payment token use cases
d. Should be able to co-ordinate, handle technical query and documentation.
e. Should be able to analyze payment industry implementations of tokenization platform and different form factors.
f. Should be able to improve token life cycle management and token distribution process flow Plan of implementation various messaging using ISO 8583, ISO 7816 and ISO144432.
g. Functional knowledge of payment industry and ISO 8583 Understanding of EMV and payment transaction flows Ability to do trouble shooting using log analysis.
h. Should be able to prepare functional and technical documentation wrt payment solution based on EMV,ISO message spec,api,3DES etc
i. Understanding of EMV standard
j. Ability to understand, review and create change in technical specification, implementation documents,BRD,test plan etc.
k. Provide walkthrough of product and various document related to same to different stakeholder
l. Provide product related update to all stakeholders
m. Mange entire product lifecycle.
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply the Post Through http://career.npci.org.in
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About National Payments Corporation of India Recruitment
About National Payments Corporation of India
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
Considering the utility nature of the objects of NPCI, it has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of Section 25 of Companies Act 1956 (now Section 8 of Companies Act 2013), with an intention to provide infrastructure to the entire Banking system in India for physical as well as electronic payment and settlement systems. The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Lead Tokenisation: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lead Tokenisation, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Lead Tokenisation: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Lead Tokenisation, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Payments Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 1001A B wing 10th Floor The Capital BandraKurla Complex Bandra (East) , Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lead Tokenisation, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021