Govt National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NPTI Recruitment 2021-2022 npti.in National Power Training Institute Jobs. Latest Job: National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 12 Finance Head and Various Posts.
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) was established in the year 1965. National Power Training Institute trains and develops human resources in the power sector with the industry-specific technical interface. The corporate office of National Power Training Institute (NPTI) is located in Faridabad, Haryana. NPTI conducts training in areas of Thermal, Hydro and Transmission & Distribution. Besides these, it also conducts academic programs MBA (Power Management), BE/ BTech (Power Engineering), Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering, Post Diploma Course in Thermal Power Plant Engineering, Post Graduate Diploma Course in Hydro Power Plant Engineering. National Power Training Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Private Secretary, Assistant (LDC), Deputy Director (Tech/ Faculty), Junior Engineer (Civil), Electrical, Director (Finance & Administration), Assistant Director (Tech/ Faculty). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Proficiency in English Shorthand and Typewriting with speed of 80/30 wpm, Matriculation + Proficiency in Typewriting with a minimum speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi, Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, ITI certificate in Electrician trade, 12th Class pass + Proficiency in typewriting with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, for a great career at National Power Training Institute (NPTI).
National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 15 Site Engineer Recruitment 2019
National Power Training Institute (NPTI)
invites applications for recruitment of Site Engineer
Patia, Bhubaneswar, 751024 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech (EE/EEE) Engineering Graduates.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to produce all original certificates for verification and submit 1 set of photocopies of all documents, passport size photograph, Original Biodata sent through email and Experience Certificate, if any at the time of Interview. Working / Experienced candidates may also apply and need to submit a Last Pay Certificate duly signed by authorized person. In the case of an experienced person, preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Third Party Inspection (TPI) works viz. DDUGJY RGGVY, IPDS & SAUBHAGYA & Distribution System, etc. List of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be uploaded in our website on 28.10.2019.
Published on: 21st October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Power Training Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About National Power Training Institute Recruitment
About National Power Training Institute
The National Power Training Institute (NPTI), an ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 organization
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Site Engineer: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Site Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Site Engineer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Site Engineer job at National Power Training Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Patia, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Site Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2019
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Joint Advisor, Deputy Advisor Recruitment 2021
- NRCM Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Invites Application for Professor, Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 89 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Teaching, Non Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Invites Application for Director, Professor Recruitment 2021
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Disaster Management (NIDM) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Support Staff Recruitment 2021