NRSC Recruitment 2023 For 70 Graduate Apprentice
Vacancy Circular No: -
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Graduate Apprentice in National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 2nd June 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment 2023 Graduate Apprentice Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the www.nrsc.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.nrsc.gov.in. National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of www.nrsc.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Balanagar, Hyderabad, 500037 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 70 Posts
Educational Qualification: For more details, please refer to official notification.
As Per Rules Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.nrsc.gov.in/Career_Advertise_Active. (Opening Date: 13.05.2023) This Job Source is Employment News 13-19 May 2023, Page No.68.
Published on: 10th May 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Remote Sensing Centre. The other Related Jobs National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Graduate Apprentice - ( 70 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 2nd June 2023|
| Project Associate, Project Scientist, Research Scientist, Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 34 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th April 2023|
About National Remote Sensing Centre Recruitment
About National Remote Sensing Centre
National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) has the mandate for the establishment of ground stations for receiving satellite data, generation of data products, dissemination to the users, and development of techniques for remote sensing applications including disaster management support, geospatial services for good governance and capacity building for professionals, faculty, and students.
NRSC operates through multiple campuses spread across the country with a main campus at Balanagar, Hyderabad, and other campuses at (1) Shadnagar, Ranga Reddy district, (2) Jeedimetla-Hyderabad,(3) Aircraft operations facility at Begumpet airport and Five Regional Centres covering different regions of the country (a) Regional Centre-West at Jodhpur, (b) Regional Centre-North-New Delhi, (c) Regional Centre-East at Kolkata, (d) Regional Centre-Central at Nagpur (e) Regional Centre-South-Bangalore.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 70 vacancies in total. Graduate Apprentice: 70 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Apprentice: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Graduate Apprentice job at National Remote Sensing Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Balanagar, Hyderabad
What is National Remote Sensing Centre Graduate Apprentice: 70 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Remote Sensing Centre Graduate Apprentice: 70 Posts, is 2nd June, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd June, 2023
- AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited (AAICLAS) Invites Application for 15 Security Screener Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Invites Application for 84 Assistant Chemist and Various Posts
- Women and Child Development Delhi Invites Application for 47 Account Assistant and Various Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Invites Application for 13 Office Assistant, Faculty Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 20 Tutor / Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 127 Senior Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Raebareli Invites Application for 40 Junior Resident (JR) Recruitment 2023
- Income Tax Department Invites Application for 59 Tax Assistant, MTS, Inspector Recruitment 2023
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 140 Senior Quality Control Engineer, Field Quality Assurance & Control Engineer Recruitment 2023
- BEML Limited Invites Application for 119 Group C Posts - ITI & Diploma Trainee and Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Southern Railway Invites Application for 14 Junior Technical Associate Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for 47 Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-I Recruitment 2023