National Research Centre on Mithun (NRCM) Invites Application for 3 Young Professional Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NRCM(G) 194/2020 (Vol III)
National Research Centre on Mithun (NRCM)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional (YP-I & II)
Young Professional (YP-I & II)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
1. Graduate/Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Application.
2. Graduate in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Life Sciences.
3. Masters degree in Veterinary Science/Zoology/Biotechnology/ Microbiology or equivalent.
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
A Walk-in Interview will be held on 14.07.2020 at 10.30 AM Medziphema, Dimapur, 797106 Nagaland. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 27th June 2020
Date of Interview: 14th July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Research Centre on Mithun Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional-II - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th July 2021||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th June 2021||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-I - ( 3 Posts) Posts||17th April 2021||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th November 2020||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional (YP-I & II) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||14th July 2020||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th March 2020||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th December 2019||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-I (YP-I) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th June 2019||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th October 2018||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th September 2018||Medziphema, Dimapur|
About National Research Centre on Mithun Recruitment
About National Research Centre on Mithun
The mandate of the institute has revised in 87 Annual General Meeting of the ICAR Society held on 4th February 2016. Currently, the National Research Centre on Mithun is functioning for developing the scientific and sustainable Mithun rearing system and for catering the needs of mithun farmers with the following mandates - Identification, conservation, characterization and evaluation of mithun germplasm; Improvement of mithun for meat and milk; Repository of information on mithun.
National Research Centre on Mithun recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Life sciences/Environmental Sciences with NET/GATE/BET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Agriculture/Animal Science/Veterinary), graduate in Veterinary Science for a great career at National Research Centre on Mithun.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Young Professional (YP-I & II): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional (YP-I & II)?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional (YP-I & II): INR15000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional (YP-I & II) job at National Research Centre on Mithun
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Medziphema, Dimapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional (YP-I & II), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th July, 2020
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts