Govt National Research Centre on Mithun (NRCM) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NRCM Recruitment 2021-2022 nrcmithun.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Research Centre on Mithun (NRCM) Invites Application for 3 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021.
National Research Centre on Mithun (NRCM) Invites Application for 3 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NRCM(G)194/2020 (Vol III)
National Research Centre on Mithun (NRCM)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-I
Medziphema, Dimapur, 797106 Nagaland
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Agricultural sciences (Agriculture and allied sciences)/technology
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates are requested to send their application in prescribed format duly completed in all respect addressed to the Director, ICAR-NRC on Mithun, Medziphema, Nagaland through email only in PDF format with subject “APPLICATION FOR YOUNG PROFESSIONAL-1 (name of the section) AT ICAR-NRC ON MITHUN, MEDZIPHEMA, NAGALAND” to [email protected] and [email protected] on or before 17.4.2021 to be considered for short listing process.
Published on: 3rd April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Research Centre on Mithun Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional-I - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th November 2020||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional (YP-I & II) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||14th July 2020||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th March 2020||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th December 2019||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-I (YP-I) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th June 2019||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th October 2018||Medziphema, Dimapur|
|Young Professional-II (YP-II) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th September 2018||Medziphema, Dimapur|
About National Research Centre on Mithun Recruitment
About National Research Centre on Mithun
The mandate of the institute has revised in 87 Annual General Meeting of the ICAR Society held on 4th February 2016. Currently, the National Research Centre on Mithun is functioning for developing the scientific and sustainable Mithun rearing system and for catering the needs of mithun farmers with the following mandates - Identification, conservation, characterization and evaluation of mithun germplasm; Improvement of mithun for meat and milk; Repository of information on mithun.
National Research Centre on Mithun recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree in Basic Sciences/ Life sciences/Environmental Sciences with NET/GATE/BET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course (Agriculture/Animal Science/Veterinary), graduate in Veterinary Science for a great career at National Research Centre on Mithun.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Young Professional-I: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-I?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-I: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional-I job at National Research Centre on Mithun
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Medziphema, Dimapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th April, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 750 School Librarian Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for 4 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) Invites Application for Drone Pilot Recruitment 2021
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Invites Application for 16 Intern Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Junior Nurse Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technical Assistant (Computer) Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technical Assistant (Anesthesia) Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Intelligent Communication System India Limited (ICSIL) Invites Application for Attendant, Catering Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021