Govt National Rural Health Mission Assam (NRHM Assam) Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
National Rural Health Mission Assam (NRHM Assam) Invites Application for State Media Expert Recruitment 2016
National Rural Health Mission Assam (NRHM Assam) invites applications for recruitment of State Media Expert in Guwahati. Last date for application is 12th October 2016.
State Media Expert
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. M.A./ M.Sc. in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institute with minimum of 5 years post qualification work experience.
2. Experience in Organizing Advanced Television Production, Print Media and Public Relations which include reporting-editing and designing/ TV Programme/ Radio program in local dialects.
3. Experience in managing Public Relations Campaign/ Television Journalism/ Multi-Camera Production/ Research project on Development Communication. 4. Experience in preparation of pamphlets in local scripts, developing IEC Materials, Campaign specific for different client group e.g. pregnant women, eligible couple, adolescent health.
5. Computer Proficiency : MS Office.
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in Assamese, English, Hindi & Bengali.
Pay Scale: INR Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 45 years.
How to Apply:
Applications to this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.nrhmassam.in/
Last date for application is: 12th October 2016
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Rural Health Mission Assam Recruitment for following posts:
About National Rural Health Mission Assam Recruitment
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam was introduced in the year 2005 for improvement of health of the people of Assam. NRHM Assam has integrated the major national level health projects and programmes like the Reproductive and Child Health II project, (RCH II), Universal Immunization Programme (UIP), the National Disease Control Programmes (NDCP) and AYUSH systems of Health (Ayurvedic, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy). National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam aim is to reduce Infant Mortality Rate (IMR), Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR), Total Fertility Rate (TFR) and disease burden due to communicable and noncommunicable diseases with special attention to women & children.
National Rural Health Mission Assam recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as State Programme Manager, Consultant (Maternal Health/ Child Health), Staff Nurse, Block Community Mobilizer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Postgraduate Degree/ Diploma in Health Management/ Public Health Management, MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology, MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Paediatrics, GNM/ B.Sc. nursing course, Bachelor Degree in Social Work/ Rural Development/ Sociology/ Social Science + Excellent Communication Skill + Basic Computer Knowledge, for a great career at National Rural Health Mission Assam.
About National Rural Health Mission Assam
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam was established on 2nd June 2005, under the administrative control of State Government, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department (MHFWD).
The main objective of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam is to provide facilities in line with the approved plan, monitor and take corrective action and carry out independent impact assessment studies to provide quality health statues to the rural population.The basic objective of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam, is to reduce inflation rate and maternal to prevent and control of communicable and noncommunicable diseases and to execute stabilization.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Assam offers recruitment for the posts of, Medical Officer / Medical Superintendent / Executive Engineer / Project Coordinator (Health) / Assistant Officer(Rural Development) / Supportive Supervisor / Manager (Human Resource) / Data Processing Operator / Accounts Officer / Nursing Staff / Ambulance Driver / Peon / Sweeper, etc.