National Health Mission Haryana (NHM Haryana) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
National Rural Health Mission Haryana (NRHM Haryana)
invites applications for recruitment of Nurse
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|National Health Mission Announced Job Notification For Nurse Vacancies - 13500 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||Up to 42 Years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||23 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Nursing) (ii) Two Years experience from Government/Semi-Government/ recognized/Government hospital post BSc. Registration with Nursing Council (iv) Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internet knowledge. (V) Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric. approved
Age Limit: Up to 42 Years
1. Only shortlisted eandidates will be informed.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through e-mail mentioned by the candidate. No separate communication will be entertained. The institute will not be responsible for any incorrect or unreadable email mentioned in the application form.
How to Apply:
1. All eligible applicants are required to download application form given at the end of this advertisement and take print of the same on a good quality A4 sized plain paper and fill all the given columns with blue/black ball pen in block letters. The candidate should paste his/her recent passport-size photograph in the space provided in the application form. Photograph should be cross-signed by the candidate in such a manner that his/her signature partially appears on the form and partially on the photograph. Incomplete application forms shall be summarily rejected.
2. Completely filled application forms along with copies of all certificates, of educational qualifications, experience certificates, certificate of domicile of Haryana, and caste certificate (as applicable) duly self attested should be put in an envelope and name of the post "SKILL LAB TRAINERS" should be super scribed in bold letters The duly filled application forms along with all the supporting documents should reach at the address "Director, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Opposite Hansraj Public School, Sector-6, Panchkula, Pin-134109" before 06.09.2021 by 5:00 PM; The experience certificate attached should be specifying the type of job responsibilities performed by the candidate.
3. They should be in readable photostat formats duly attested by the candidate. Unclear and non readable forms will be summarily rejected. In case candidate attaches experience certificate of NHM they should be accompanied by assigned job responsibilities. The candidate will be informed through e-mails for checking up of original documents or computer test. SIHFW shall not be responsible for any delay or providing of incorrect or unreadable email ids.
Published on: 23 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Rural Health Mission Haryana Recruitment for following posts:
About National Rural Health Mission Haryana Recruitment
About National Rural Health Mission Haryana
National rural Health Mission (NRHM) Haryana was launched in year 2005,by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India.
The vision & mission of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is to undertake Policy of Institutional for effective Implementation of Mission, The prime objective of mission is to provide facilities in line with the appropriate planning, monitoring and take collective action and carry out independent impact on assessment studies / Multi Skilling / Training / Packages for Doctors / Training for Anaesthesia / Projects for MBBS Doctors and also for Paramedical Workers.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM )Haryana works to put Mechanism in place to ensure coordination across the department especially Health and Family Welfare Department of Women and Children, and also in Public Health and Engineering Department, etc.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Haryana offers recruitment for the posts of, Senior Medical Officer / Executive Officer (Rural Development) / Medical Superintendent / Executive Engineer (Family Health) / Resident Officer / Supportive Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Human Resource Development) / Administrative Officer / Multi Tasking Staff / Nursing Staff / Supporting Staff / Data Processing Operator / District Data Analysis / Accountant / Accounts Officer / Computer Operator / Ward boy / Compounder / Ambulance Drivers / Peon / Sweepers, etc.
National Rural Health Mission Haryana provides promotive , preventive , curative and rehabilitative services to the community; quality health care at primary, secondary and tertiary level; immunization services, emergency obstetric care, essential drugs, materials, equipments & modern medical/surgical gadgets etc. National Rural Health Mission Haryana recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Social Worker, Sweeper, Cook cum Attendant, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Junior Consultant IBSY/ Junior Consultant ARSH/ Junior Consultant WIFS/ Junior Consultant , Warehouse Manager, Pharmacist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master degree or Postgraduate diploma in Social Work Psychology, 5th Class, Diploma in cooking or catering/hotel management/home science, or Matric, course in General Nursing & midwifery or B.Sc.(Nursing), MBBS degree, B.A.M.S registered with Board of Ayurveda and Unani System of medicine in Haryana + MS Office, Degree in BOT/BPT/B.Ed Special Education + MS Office, B.Pharma + Computer Proficiency, Diploma in Pharmacy + Computer Proficiency, for a great career at National Rural Health Mission Haryana.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Nurse: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Nurse, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Nurse: INR 13500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Nurse, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Rural Health Mission Haryana
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Panchkula
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Nurse, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021