Govt National Rural Health Mission Haryana (NRHM Haryana) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Rural Health Mission Haryana Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Rural Health Mission Haryana. The other Related Jobs National Rural Health Mission Haryana Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Rural Health Mission Haryana Recruitment
About National Rural Health Mission Haryana
National rural Health Mission (NRHM) Haryana was launched in year 2005,by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India.
The vision & mission of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is to undertake Policy of Institutional for effective Implementation of Mission, The prime objective of mission is to provide facilities in line with the appropriate planning, monitoring and take collective action and carry out independent impact on assessment studies / Multi Skilling / Training / Packages for Doctors / Training for Anaesthesia / Projects for MBBS Doctors and also for Paramedical Workers.
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM )Haryana works to put Mechanism in place to ensure coordination across the department especially Health and Family Welfare Department of Women and Children, and also in Public Health and Engineering Department, etc.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Haryana offers recruitment for the posts of, Senior Medical Officer / Executive Officer (Rural Development) / Medical Superintendent / Executive Engineer (Family Health) / Resident Officer / Supportive Supervisor / Assistant Manager (Human Resource Development) / Administrative Officer / Multi Tasking Staff / Nursing Staff / Supporting Staff / Data Processing Operator / District Data Analysis / Accountant / Accounts Officer / Computer Operator / Ward boy / Compounder / Ambulance Drivers / Peon / Sweepers, etc.
National Rural Health Mission Haryana provides promotive , preventive , curative and rehabilitative services to the community; quality health care at primary, secondary and tertiary level; immunization services, emergency obstetric care, essential drugs, materials, equipments & modern medical/surgical gadgets etc. National Rural Health Mission Haryana recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Social Worker, Sweeper, Cook cum Attendant, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Junior Consultant IBSY/ Junior Consultant ARSH/ Junior Consultant WIFS/ Junior Consultant , Warehouse Manager, Pharmacist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master degree or Postgraduate diploma in Social Work Psychology, 5th Class, Diploma in cooking or catering/hotel management/home science, or Matric, course in General Nursing & midwifery or B.Sc.(Nursing), MBBS degree, B.A.M.S registered with Board of Ayurveda and Unani System of medicine in Haryana + MS Office, Degree in BOT/BPT/B.Ed Special Education + MS Office, B.Pharma + Computer Proficiency, Diploma in Pharmacy + Computer Proficiency, for a great career at National Rural Health Mission Haryana.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NRHM Haryana Full Form?
The Full Form of NRHM Haryana is National Rural Health Mission Haryana. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NRHM Haryana?
Candidates can apply for NRHM Haryana 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NRHM Haryana official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NRHM Haryana 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by NRHM Haryana. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NRHM Haryana 2020.
How can I join in NRHM Haryana?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NRHM Haryana. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NRHM Haryana will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NRHM Haryana only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NRHM Haryana?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NRHM Haryana.
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 12 Mining Officer Recruitment 2023
- Cosmos Bank Invites Application for Java Developer Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC) Invites Application for 19 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- DHS Coimbatore Invites Application for 147 Multipurpose Health Worker and Various Posts
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Invites Application for 41 Junior Associate, Manager and Various Posts
- CMOH Darjeeling Invites Application for 29 Staff Nurse, ANM and Various Posts
- CMOH Darjeeling Invites Application for 129 CHA, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Invites Application for 10 Manager, Accountant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ECHS Invites Application for 11 Medical Officer, Dental Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for 22 Junior Editor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023