Govt National Rural Health Mission Odisha (NRHM Odisha) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Rural Health Mission Odisha Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Rural Health Mission Odisha. The other Related Jobs National Rural Health Mission Odisha Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Assistant Programme Manager, Assistant Engineer, More Vacancies - ( 22 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28 December 2022|
| Project Manager, Assistant Manager, Accountant - ( 3 Posts) Posts
Nilakantha Nagar, Nayapalli
|Last Date: 16 June 2022|
| Accounts Manager, Insect Collector, Nurse Trainer - ( 8 Posts) Posts
Maharana Ln, Nilakantha Nagar
|Last Date: 16 June 2022|
| Midwifery Educator - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Nilakantha Nagar, Nayapalli
|Last Date: 18 June 2022|
About National Rural Health Mission Odisha Recruitment
About National Rural Health Mission Odisha
National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Odisha, was launched on 12th April 2005, by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
The prime objective of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Odisha, is to improve health status of State by implement facilities in line with the approved plan, monitor and take corrective action and carry out independent impact assessment studies, Multi-Skilling / Training / Packages for Doctors / Training for Anesthesia for MBBS Doctors / and also for paramedical worker.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Odisha, works to put Mechanisms in place to ensure coordination across Department especially Health and Family Welfare, Department of Women and Children and also in Public Health and Engineering Department.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) Odisha offers recruitment for the posts of, Medical Superintend / Medical Officer / Ayush Doctor (Ayurvedic / Homoeopathic) / Pharmacist / Epidemiologist / Physiotherapist / Executive Engineer / Assistant Programmer (Health) / Executive Officer (Rural Development) / Supportive Supervisor / Data Entry Operator / Accountant / Nursing Staff / Ambulance Driver / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
National Rural Health Mission Odisha (NRHM Odisha) was established with a mission to improve primary health care of poor women and children. NRHM looks after Reproductive Child Health, Immunization, National Disease Control Programme, and Integrated Disease Surveillance Project. National Rural Health Mission Odisha (NRHM Odisha) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Hospital Manager, Logistic Manager, Programme Associate, Nurse Trainers, Ophthalmic Assistant, Ophthalmic Surgeon. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with PG or PG Diploma in Hospital / Health management / Administration + MS Office, B.Pharma + 1 year of post qualification experience in drug management / material management / logistic management + MS Office, Masters Degree in Social Work or Social Sciences or Graduation in Law or Degree in Management + MS Office, Degree in Nursing, 2 years diploma course in Optometry, MS / MD in Ophthalmology, for a great career at National Rural Health Mission Odisha (NRHM Odisha).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is NRHM Odisha Full Form?
The Full Form of NRHM Odisha is National Rural Health Mission Odisha. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for NRHM Odisha?
Candidates can apply for NRHM Odisha 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the NRHM Odisha official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the NRHM Odisha 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by NRHM Odisha. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for NRHM Odisha 2020.
How can I join in NRHM Odisha?
First candidates should check the official notification released by NRHM Odisha. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying NRHM Odisha will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the NRHM Odisha only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for NRHM Odisha?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in NRHM Odisha.
- National Institute of Technology Hamirpur (NIT Hamirpur) Invites Application for Registrar, Deputy Registrar, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Principal Project Scientist Or Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Rashtriya Raksha University Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Reserve Bank Information Technology (ReBIT) Invites Application for Architect Recruitment 2023
- NCDIR Invites Application for Project Scientist-C, Project Admin Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Support Staff Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Indore Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong (IIM Shillong) Invites Application for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Spices Research (IISR) Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sonepat Invites Application for 11 Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023