National Trust Recruitment 2023 For Programme Director
Vacancy Circular No: -
National Trust Programme Director Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Programme Director in National Trust. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 4th April 2023. Candidates can check the latest National Trust Recruitment 2023 Programme Director Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the thenationaltrust.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
National Trust Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ thenationaltrust.gov.in/. National Trust selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Telangana. More details of thenationaltrust.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Kandi, Sangareddy, 502084 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master Degree in Sociology or Social Works or Social Science with 8 years of Experience.
78800-209200/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 50 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to National Trust office. Send your fully filled applications to
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
16B, Bada Bazar Road, Old Rajinder Nagar
New Delhi - 110060, (This Job Source is Employment News 4-10 March 2023, Page No.17)
Published on: 1st March 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Trust Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Trust. The other Related Jobs National Trust Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Technical Executive (IT) - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Dwarka, New Delhi
|Last Date: 1st September 2023|
| Technical Executive - ( 01 Posts) Posts
Dwarka, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16th June 2023|
| Programme Director - ( 01 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 4th April 2023|
About National Trust Recruitment
About National Trust
The National Trust is a statutory body of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, set up under the “National Trust for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation, and Multiple Disabilities” Act (Act 44 of 1999).
The National Trust works towards providing opportunities for the capacity development of Persons with disabilities and their families, fulfilling their rights, and facilitating and promoting the creation of an enabling environment and an inclusive society.
The National Trust’s mission, or fundamental purpose, is to create an enabling environment, i.e. providing opportunities for Persons with Disabilities through comprehensive support systems which can also be done by collaborating with other Ministries, etc., which will lead towards the development of an inclusive society.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Programme Director: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Programme Director?
The Payscale is as follows Programme Director: INR78800-209200,
When can I can apply for Programme Director job at National Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kandi, Sangareddy
What is National Trust Programme Director: 01 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Trust Programme Director: 01 Posts, is 4th April, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Programme Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th April, 2023
- National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) Invites Application for 48 Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 89 Various Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Rajkot Invites Application for 137 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) Invites Application for 34 Supervisor, Office Assistant, Booth Operator Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL) Invites Application for 429 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kolhapur Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for 14 Personal Assistant and Various Posts
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Combined Geo Scientist Examination 2023
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 111 Group-C Recruitment 2023
- National Institute Of Technology Silchar Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bathinda Invites Application for 158 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) Invites Application for 417 Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentices Recruitment 2023