Govt Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) is an agricultural university located at Navsari, Gujarat. NAU specializes in providing higher education in the fields of Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Veterinary and Fisheries. NAU was esablished in 1965 and is spread over 400 hectares of farm land. Navsari Agricultural University has four fully developed faculties of agriculture, horticulture, forestry and Veterinary, 2 Zonal Research Stations , 3 main crop based research station, 3 regional research station and 6 verification/testing centers. Youngsters interested in Agricultural career can look up jobs at Navsari Agricultural University. Regular openings for Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Technical Assistant, Lab Assistant, Research Scientist and such other posts. Candidates with MSc / BSc degrees can apply to various posts.
Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
Navsari Agricultural University (NAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
Dandi Road, Navsari, 396450 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1. M.Sc. (Horticulture) in PHT/Fruit Science/Vegetable Science or M.Sc. Post Harvest Management.
2. M.Sc. (Agriculture) / M.V.Sc. (Any Discipline)/ M.Sc. (Horticulture) (Preference will be given to candidates with Veterinary Science & AH.,/ Dairy background).
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
31000-35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 for Men 40 for Women.
How to Apply:
Application form interested candidates in the prescribed format along with copies of relevant certificates should reach our office address on or before 30/06/2020. The address is Director Of Research & Dean PG Studies Office, University Bhavan, Navsari. 2. Application will be accepted by hand or by post/courier. Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow in NAHEP-CAAST Sub-project should be mentioned on each cover. 3. List of eligible and non-eligible candidates and mode of interview conducted will be uploaded on the university website after scrutiny. 4. The interested candidates are requested to send complete bio-data as per attached Application form. Attach the certified copies of all the relevant documents chronologically as per attached Document Checklist and documents should be self Attested. No TA/DA or any expenses will be paid to the candidate appearing in the interview.
The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project, it will be filled from date of joining till 28.02.2021. The recruitment will be extended as per the availability of the grant. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project.
2. The SRF Service is on full time basis. Selected candidates can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue of one week‟s notice. They may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one week‟s notice. At the end of contract period, the appointee has no right to claim any employment or engagement in the NAU.
3. Terms and Conditions stated in the revised guidelines for Senior Research Fellows vide F.NO.Ag. Edn. 6/27/2014-HRD dated 30th July 2019 shall hold true for the SRF‟s of this product with regard to payment of HRA, TA/DA, Grant of leave, deduction in Income Tax, Age Limit, IPR etc.
4. Above age limit relatable to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of Gujarat rules. No TA, DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. The applicant must bring with them original documents and one set of photocopy of related documents/testimonials at the time of interview, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear the interview.
5. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his/her employer and experience certificate in original should be produced at the time of joining the duties. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature. Interview committee reserves all rights to reject any or all candidate.
6. The relevant details pertaining to recruitment is available on NAU website: http://www.nau.in/under career & job section.
Published on: 19th June 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Dandi Road, Navsari|
|Agromet Observer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd March 2020||Dediapada, Narmada|
|Subject Matter Specialist - ( 3 Posts) Posts||3rd December 2019||Dandi Road, Navsari|
|Agromet Observer - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd February 2018|
|Associate Professor - ( 9 Posts) Posts||23rd February 2018|
|Assistant Professor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||23rd February 2018|
|Professor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||23rd February 2018|
About Navsari Agricultural University Recruitment
About Navsari Agricultural University