The Council was established in the year 1962, as Cement Research Institute of India and redesignated as National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) in April 1985. NCB is involved in continuous research, technology development and transfer, education and industrial services for the cement and building material industries. The main laboratories of NCB are located at Ballabhgarh, New Delhi. National Council for Cement and Building Materials recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Civil engineering), Group Manager (Civil engineering), General Manager (Chemistry), Group Manager (Chemistry), General Manager (Chemical / Mechanical engineering), Group Manager (Chemical / Mechanical engineering), Deputy Manager (Civil engineering), Deputy Manager (Chemistry / Geology), Assistant (Materials Management), Data Entry Operator, Computer Hardware & Networking Assistant, Staff Car Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist (Chemistry), Engineer (Chemical), Engineer (Civil), Data Entry Operator, Accounts Record Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, Library Clerk, Plumber, Electrician, Staff Car Driver, Deputy Manager (Civil,Electrical,Mechanical,Chemical,Lab Services Calibration Services & Geology), Assistant (Personnel,Administrative,Horticulture & General Services), Assistant (Material Management Services), Assistant (Laboratory/Technician), Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE or M. Tech, for a great career at National Council for Cement and Building Materials.
NCCBM Invites Application for Group Manager Recruitment 2021
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)
invites applications for recruitment of Group Manager
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be a Graduate with MBA/PGDM in Human Resource.
Experience: The candidate should have minimum 15 years of post qualification work experience in the Human Resource Management in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Bodies. The candidate shall be responsible for Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Manpower Planning, Training & Development, Establishment, legal, vigilance and welfare matters, pay revision, wage settlement, etc. Working knowledge in computerized environment is essential.
78800-130400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 50 Years.
How to Apply:
The candidates are requested to download application form (available at NCB website) and send the same duly filled at the following address clearly mentioning the post applied for on the envelope:
The Director General
National Council for Cement and Building Materials
34 Km Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2)
Ballabgarh - 121004, Haryana
Phone Nos: 0129-4192222, 2242051/56
Website : www.ncbindia.com
Published on: 6th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment
About National Council for Cement and Building Materials
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Group Manager: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Group Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Group Manager: INR78800,
When can I can apply for Group Manager job at National Council for Cement and Building Materials
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Group Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
- National Commission for Women (NCW) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for 3 Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Part Time Doctor Recruitment 2021
- ITI Limited Invites Application for 5 General Manager, Medical Services Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021