The Council was established in the year 1962, as Cement Research Institute of India and redesignated as National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) in April 1985. NCB is involved in continuous research, technology development and transfer, education and industrial services for the cement and building material industries. The main laboratories of NCB are located at Ballabhgarh, New Delhi. National Council for Cement and Building Materials recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Civil engineering), Group Manager (Civil engineering), General Manager (Chemistry), Group Manager (Chemistry), General Manager (Chemical / Mechanical engineering), Group Manager (Chemical / Mechanical engineering), Deputy Manager (Civil engineering), Deputy Manager (Chemistry / Geology), Assistant (Materials Management), Data Entry Operator, Computer Hardware & Networking Assistant, Staff Car Driver, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist (Chemistry), Engineer (Chemical), Engineer (Civil), Data Entry Operator, Accounts Record Keeper, Laboratory Assistant, Library Clerk, Plumber, Electrician, Staff Car Driver, Deputy Manager (Civil,Electrical,Mechanical,Chemical,Lab Services Calibration Services & Geology), Assistant (Personnel,Administrative,Horticulture & General Services), Assistant (Material Management Services), Assistant (Laboratory/Technician), Engineer (Civil). Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE or M. Tech, for a great career at National Council for Cement and Building Materials.
NCCBM Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)
invites applications for recruitment of Laboratory Technician
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: B Sc (PCM) with more than 5 years of post qualification work experience in the field of chemical testing of cement, its raw materials and other building materials
22000-26000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply on the above address by sending their application (along with recent passport size photograph) to the Director General within 15 days from the date of this posting on the website, i.e. 24th March 2021, on plain paper giving all details related to name, age, qualification, experience, postal address (contact number) etc along with self-attested copies of all mark sheet / degrees and experience details.
Published on: 5th April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council for Cement and Building Materials Recruitment
About National Council for Cement and Building Materials
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Laboratory Technician?
The Payscale is as follows Laboratory Technician: INR22000,
When can I can apply for Laboratory Technician job at National Council for Cement and Building Materials
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Delhi-Mathura Road (NH-2),
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Laboratory Technician, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th April, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021