Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology (NSIT) Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology (NSIT)
invites applications for recruitment of Professor
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post
|NSUT Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||55 years|
|Experience||14 - 19 years|
|Salary||144200 - 218200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Sep, 2021|
A. Ph. D. degree in Architecture or Allied area and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch AND
B. At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor / Co- supervisor. OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals
C. Minimum of 14 years of experience in teaching/ research / professional work out of which at least 5 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor OR C. Nineteen years of Practice Experience out of which at least five years must be teaching experience as a visiting faculty.
131400-217100/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: 55 years
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) Processing Fee - Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) Total - Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
How to Apply:
1. All the candidates should submit their applications online on or before 07.09.2021 (Tuesday) and thereafter send the printout of it with self- attested copies of all documents in support of academic and research performance and other scholarly and academic credentials/ accomplishments on or before 21.09.2021 (Tuesday).
2. Original certificates should be produced at the time of Document Verification before the Interview.
3. The last date for filling up the online applications 07.09.2021 (Tuesday) till 12.00 pm (night).
4. The hard copy (Print out) of filled application form alongwith all enclosures covering the candidates credentials like Educational Qualifications, experience, pay scale/ remuneration drawn, NOC from the employer, etc. (as per list) must reach on or before 21.09.2021 (Tuesday).
5. Mention “Application for the post of (as the case may be) in the Architecture Department in NSUT” on the envelope containing the hard copy of the Form and Annexure, University will not be responsible for any postal delay
6. Address for submission of Hard CopyThe Registrar, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078
1. The candidates short-listed for the interview shall be informed by E- mail/website. The candidates are advised in their own interest to mention their correct mobile no. and email IDs in the application. They are also advised to regularly visit the website.
2. Conduct of Written Test for Short listing of Candidates for the post of Assistant Professor:
a. The applications received shall be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria notified in the advertisement by the University for the Respective post.
b. List of eligible candidates for appearing in the written test shall be uploaded on the University website.
c. The eligible candidates shall be required to download Admit Cards from the University website for appearing in the written test.
d. The written test for the post of Assistant Professor shall be based on prescribed syllabus which is attached herewith
e. The date of the Written Test shall be notified in due course of time on the University website. The candidates shall be advised to visit the University website from time to time for further updates.
f. The cut off for the written test:
(a) The minimum cut off marks for written test for General category applicants shall be taken as marks equal or more than 50% of X (“X” is being defined in the subsequent lines). Further, for ST/PWD category minimum cut off marks for
written test shall be as 45% of X. For this purpose, X is defined as the average marks obtained by the top five applicants in the written test.
(b) The minimum cut off marks shall be a minimum of 35% and 30% marks (absolute) for General and ST/PWD candidates, respectively in the written test. The higher marks out of (a) and (b) of the above shall be considered as final cut off marks.
g. Mere qualifying the written test shall not guarantee the candidate to be called for interview.
h. A pool of the eligible candidates will be formed including the candidates who qualify the written test and the candidates who were exempted from the written test. These candidates who are part of the pool shall be assessed
Published on: 18 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Recruitment
About Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
Towards meeting the growing demand of manpower in the field of technology, the then Delhi Administration, with the approval of Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Govt. of India, established a new Engineering College by the name of Delhi Institute of Technology (DIT) in July, 1983.
In the year 1983, the Institute started with the academic program at UG level in the area of Electronics & Communication Engineering with an intake of 45 Students under the Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi. New programs in the areas of Computer Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, and Manufacturing Processes & Automation Engineering were added subsequently. Administrative autonomy was granted to the institute in 1986. The Institute was registered as a Society in the name of “Delhi Institute of Technology” (DIT) on 12th June 1987 under the Societies Registration Act No. XXI of 1860 (Registration No. S-17742 of 1987). The Institute initiated Ph.D. programs in 1989 and also formulated a number of PG programs, four of which were approved by the AICTE in the year 1994. The Institute has been and is affiliated to University of Delhi for all its UG, PG and Ph.D. programs.
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT) was established in the year 1983. It is an engineering college located in New Delhi. The institute is affiliated to Faculty of Technology, University of Delhi. NSIT offers full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in - Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manufacturing Process and Automation Engineering, Information Technology, Bio-Technology. Postgraduate programs leading to M.Tech degree in Information Systems, Signal Processing, Process Control. Phd programs in areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering, Information Technology, Biotechnology and Applied Sciences (which includes Physics, Chemistry and Maths). Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor (Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Management). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) and Master of Engineering (ME)/Master of Technology(M.Tech) in relevant branch, Masters Degree in Business Administration, for a great career at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Professor: 1 Post,
What is the Pay Scale for Professor?
The Payscale is as follows Professor: INR 131400,
When can I can apply for Professor job at Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Professor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021