New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) Invites Application for Assistant Secretary Recruitment 2021
New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Secretary
Asst. Secretary' to The Secretary , New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore-
-, Mangalore, 575010 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NMPT Announced Job Notification For Assistant Secretary Vacancies - 140000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Secretary|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit for direct recruitment: Not exceeding 35 years|
|Experience||3 - 15 years|
|Salary||40000 - 140000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||17 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Degree of recognized University or equivalen(Any Graduate)
Experience: 3 years experience of Office Management in a responsible capacity in a Govt. Dept. of a Public body or an Industrial concern.
40000 - 140000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper Age limit for direct recruitment: Not exceeding 35 years
Method of recruitment (whether by direct recruitment or by promotion/ absorption/ deputation: By promotion failing which by absorption/ deputation, failing both by direct recruitment.
How to Apply:
1. It is requested that the vacancy circular may please be intimated to the eligible officials who satisfy the condition of the RR of the post. The applications in the prescribed proforma received from the willing and eligible officials may be forwarded through proper channel, duly superscribing on the envelop 'Application for post of Asst. Secretary' to The Secretary , New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore- 575 010 along with the following required documents, so as to reach the addressee on or before the last date prescribed for receipt of application.
2. Application received through proper channel within the due date along with above mentioned all requirement only be considered for the said post.
3. The crucial date for determining the eligibility will be as on last date of receipt of the application.
4. The Management reserves the right to make any changes if need arises, without assigning any reason thereof.
5. The terms and conditions of deputation is enclosed as Annexure-IV.
6. The last date to receive the applications at NMPT is 16.10.2021.
Published on: 18 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16 October 2021||-, Mangalore|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30 September 2021||Panambur, Dakshina Kannada|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Technical Executive (Cargo Handling) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||30 August 2021||Panambur, Mangalore|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Chief Mechanical Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd February 2021||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Pilot - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th November 2020||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th August 2020||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th April 2020||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Statistical Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||31st October 2019||NMPT, Mangalore|
|Deputy Traffic Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th October 2019||Panambur, Mangalore|
|PA to HOD - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Deputy Manager - ( 3 Posts) Posts||18th September 2019||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Pilot - ( 02 Posts) Posts||12 August 2019||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Assistant Accounts Officer - ( 14 Posts) Posts||20th June 2019||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Medical Officer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||20th May 2019||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Nurse - ( 3 Posts) Posts||5th April 2019||Panambur, Mangalore|
|First Aider - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Director (Research) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th October 2018||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Assistant Traffic Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2018||Panambur, Mangalore|
|Junior Assistant - ( 72 Posts) Posts||9th April 2018||Mangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 9th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 72 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Degree from a recognized University with Minimum 70% Marks. Certificate Course in Basic Computers. Experience: 2 Years Clerical Experience. Pay Scale: INR 17700-44600/- Per Month Age Limit: 30 years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) office. Send your fully filled applications to Secretary|
|Clerk/Cashier/Telephone Operator - ( 72 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Hindi Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th March 2018||Mangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 26th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent in Hindi with English as a Subject at Degree Level. Pay Scale: INR 20600-46500/- Per Month Age Limit: 21-35 years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) office. Send your fully filled applications to Secretary|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||19th February 2018|
About New Mangalore Port Trust Recruitment
About New Mangalore Port Trust
Mangalore has a long history dating back to the early Christian era. Mangalore is
mentioned in the manuscripts of the Great Library of Alexandria, Egypt. Roman history
describes Mangalore as a Port on the mouth of the river Netras (Netravati) as the old
port was located at the confluence of Gurpur and Netravati rivers. Greek drama also
alludes to Mangalore described as Mangala. Ptolemy, the astronomer and famous
explorer of the 2nd century makes a mention of Mangalore in his travelogue. During the
time of Vijayanagara Empire, Arab traders had established a flourishing trade in silk
and spices between Mangalore and West Asia and even now is known as the Gateway
Situated at the convergence of Gurupur and Nethravathi rivers, the Old Port(Bunder)
had its own constraints to meet the growing demand for sea trade. The need for a new
port was felt and the New Mangalore Port was born.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Secretary: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Secretary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Secretary: INR 40000 - 140000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Secretary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at New Mangalore Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Secretary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021