Govt Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Recruitment 2021 nlcindia.com NLC Jobs. Latest Job: Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
invites applications for recruitment of Industrial Trainee
Addl. Deputy General Manager / MPP & Recruitment Recruitment Cell / HR department / Corporate Office Block-1, Neyveli, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu - 607 801
Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 56 Posts
|NLC Job Notification 2021 For Industrial Trainee Post - 22,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Industrial Trainee|
|Total Vacancy||56 Posts|
|Age Limit||UR/EWS: 28 years, OBC: 31 yrs, SC/ST: 33|
|Posted on||16 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: CA
NLC India Limited, a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Central Public Sector Enterprise is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining (Lignite & Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy.
i. The Corporate plan of the Company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come. The Company is looking for suitable candidates for engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) at its various Projects / Offices as indicated below
1. Post Name: Industrial Trainee (Finance
2. Number of training slots: 56
3. Term & Monthly Stipend:
The term of engagement as Industrial Trainee (Finance) is purely for a period of 12Months only from the date of joining training. There should be no misconception or claims by the beneficiary for employment in NLCIL on completion of training. The stipend payable to the trainees is Rs.22000/- (Rupees twenty-two thousand only) per month.
“Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountant (CA), conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Candidates who have passed in intermediate examination of Cost and Management Accountant (CMA), conducted by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India held during the years 2020 & 2021”
5. Advt.No: 07/2021
Age Limit: UR/EWS: 28 years, OBC: 31 yrs, SC/ST: 33
1. Selection of candidates will be based on percentage of marks scored by them in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be.
2. Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
3. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid till the selection of trainee process is completed
How to Apply:
1. ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date : 10:00 hours on 01-11-2021
2. ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date : 17:00 hours on 22-11-2021
3. Addl. Deputy General Manager / MPP & Recruitment Recruitment Cell / HR department / Corporate Office Block-1, Neyveli, Cuddalore District, Tamil Nadu - 607 801
4. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE and upload scanned copy of following certificates in NLCIL Online application portal in career page of NLCIL website (www.nlcindia.in)
5. In support of educational qualification(s) and experience(s) all documents are to be arranged in chronological order in a single pdf file and to be uploaded. Any attempt to upload multiple pdf files for educational qualification(s) and experience(s) will result in over writing and only the last uploaded file will get saved.
6. Candidates are requested to ensure that only legible self-attested documents are uploaded. Also they are requested to ensure through “view document” option that the documents that they have uploaded are legible for e-verification.
7. Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid till the selection of trainee process is completed.
1. Candidates should have registered their names in Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
2. Candidates should not have undergone any similar training elsewhere.
3. Completion of training does not entitle the trainees any right for temporary or permanent job in NLC India Limited.
4. Candidates are informed that applying for engagement as IT (Finance) shall not give them any right to be engaged as trainee in the company.
5. Besides payment of stipend, the trainees will be provided residential accommodation (unfurnished) on sharing basis at nominal rent, subject to availability.
6. Everything being equal, preference will be given to the Project affected Persons (PAPs) of NLCIL.
7. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
8. Candidates can contact the between 10:00 Hours and 17.30 Hours on all working days. Candidates are hereby advised not to contact telephone numbers of any other officials / divisions and avoid disturbing others.
9. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit as per the prescribed health standards of NLCIL and they will be required to produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from a Government Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of Certificate verification.
10.Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after selection or on joining of training, if any information provided by the candidate is false or if not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the Candidate’s training will be terminated.
11. Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of one-year training in a phased manner based on the vacancies arising in the Company.
12.Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Chennai and the Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Chennai shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction.
Published on: 20 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
NLC India Limited is a Navratna government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation.
Nayveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) was established in the year 1956. Its headquarters in located in Chennai. NLC is a government-owned lignite mining and power generating company. NLC does electricity generation and distribution, hydroelectricity, wind power and energy trading. Nayveli Lignite Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Graduate Executive Trainee (Human Resource), Manager (Human Resource), Deputy Chief Manager (Human Resource), Chief Manager (Hospital Administrator), Deputy Medical Officer, Medical Officer/ Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Hindi Officer, Junior Resident, Junior Engineer Trainee (Mining), Senior Resident, Junior Resident, Junior Resident Doctors, General Manager, Chief Manager, Executive Engineer, Dy Executive Engineer, Dy Medical Officer, Resident Doctors, Technician Apprenticeship, Graduate Apprenticeship, Industrial Trainee (Finance), General Manager (Legal), Chief General Manager (Human Resource), Deputy Manager (Human Resource)Hindi Officer, Junior Engineer (Mining), Assistant Medical Officer, Deputy Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Dy. General Superintendent, General Superintendent, Hindi Translators, Industrial Trainee (Finance), Assistant Manager (Human Resource), Director (Power). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in any discipline and A Postgraduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare, Degree in any Discipline + Full time Post Graduate degree in Hospital Administration/Management (or) Full time MBA with specialisation in Hospital Administration/Management, MBBS, MBBS + Post Graduate qualifications in Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology,Pediatrics, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT & Dermatology, degree with English as a subject and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi, Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Surveying, MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma in Emergency Medicine / General Medicine / Diabetology / Paediatrics / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / ENT / Radiology / Anaesthesiology / Orthopaedics / Ophthalmology / Psychiatry, Degree in any discipline + A post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare, CA or Degree in any discipline with MBA with specialization in Finance, Degree in Engineering, Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline, Master of Arts in Hindi with English as a subject, engineering graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Nayveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 56 vacancies in total. Industrial Trainee: 56 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Industrial Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Industrial Trainee: INR 22000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Industrial Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu Last Date: 22 November 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 56 Posts NLC Job Notification 2021 For Industrial Trainee Post - 22
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Industrial Trainee, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd November, 2021
- Patna High Court Invites Application for 18 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Guntur Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Part Time Endocrinologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for 4 Full Time Shift Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer and Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Full Time Pathologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Visiting Sonologist Recruitment 2021