NIANP Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (NIANP)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional II
Young Professional II
-, Bangalore, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIANP Job Notification 2021 For Young Professional II Post - 35000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years. Relaxable as per rule|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in any branch of science preference for MVSc/M.Sc. in Animal Physiology/Animal Nutrition/ Animal Biotechnology/ Animal Biochemistry/ Animal Genetics and Breeding Animal Reproduction Livestock| Production and Management etc.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years. Relaxable as per rule
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Interested candidates for the said positions under Centre for Climate Resilient Animal Adaptation Studies [CCRAAS] Project walk-in- interview on 8th October, 2021 at 11.00 AM.
1. All the above engagement is temporary/ contractual & carries no other allowances.
2. The Walk in Interview date on th October, 2021 at 11.00 AM.
3. This temporary contractual appointment is for a specific period and or even before on the discretion of the Competent Authority. The Young Professionals will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in ICAR-NIANP.
4. The eligible candidates can attend the interview only when they fulfil the essential/qualification.
5. The candidates should bring with them the original certificate and photocopy of all the certificates for verification in support of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste, Aadhar Card Employment Exchange Registration Card and one passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application while appearing for Walk in Interview.
6. The Director, ICAR-NIANP, Bengaluru reserves the right to fill up or not to fill any vacancy notified in this advertisement.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk in Interview.
8. Candidates without Provisional degree certificates from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk in Interview or online mode.
9. Age Limit: 21-45 years as on the date of interview. Relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of candidates as per rules.
10. The Institute shall have a pool of such manpower under the administrative control of the Director who shall assign the duties according to the requirements. Notwithstanding the duration of engagement, the Director of the Institute can terminate the services of such staff at any time without assigning any reason by issuing one month's notice. The Young Professional-I may also leave the assignment on their own violation, by giving one months notice. One month's emoluments to be deposited the Institute as caution money and will be released after clearing of all dues by the staff.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||08 October 2021||-, Bangalore|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Young Professional II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15 September 2021||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Young Professional-I - ( 01 Posts) Posts||3rd August 2021||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||17th April 2021||Aduqodi, Bangalore|
|Young Professional-I - ( 2 Posts) Posts||23rd January 2021||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th September 2020||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th May 2020||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Personal Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2019||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st January 2019||Adugodi, Bangalore|
|Animal / Lab Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th April 2018||Bangalore, Karnataka Last Date: 13th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: 8th Pass|
About National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Recruitment
About National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology
The ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology (ICAR-NIANP) was established on 24th November 1995 at Bangalore under Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology Bangalore conducts basic and fundamental research with respect to animal feed resource management using physiological-nutritional approaches to improve animal productivity and profitability of livestock farmers.
The institute's new campus was inaugurated by Shri Rajnath Singhji on 13th August 2003.
National Institute of Animal Nutrition & Physiology (NIANP) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Skilled Supporting Staff. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI pass for a great career at ICAR-National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young Professional II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional II: INR 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Young Professional II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Animal Nutrition and Physiology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021