NID MP Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Design Madhya Pradesh (NID MP)
invites applications for recruitment of Superintendent
National Institute of Design, Madhya Pradesh, Acharpura, Eint Khedi, Post Arwaliya, Bhopal M.P. 462038
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NID MP Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years as on date of closure of application|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on date of closure of application
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for recruitment process. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection/ interview/ skill test.
2. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature. If the number of applicants for a particular post is large, the Institute reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for selection process after shortlisting with reference to the candidates’ qualification, suitability, relevant experience, etc.
3. NID MP reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for Test/Interview/ skill test by short-listing the applications based on higher benchmarks or criteria as may be decided by the Institute.
4. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the selection process on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form
5. Institute reserves the right to conduct Written Test, Skill Test, Group Discussion, Presentation, Teaching Demonstration, Interview etc. (one or more of these methods) as considered appropriate for shortlisting and selection, either in person or online.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Selection Process.
7. List of eligible/shortlisted candidates for participating in various stages of the selection process will be displayed only on NID MP website.
8. No separate communication/intimation in this regard shall be made by the Institute. All other communications in regard with recruitment will be made by email only
How to Apply:
(1) Candidates are required to apply online only on the online recruitment portal of the Institute website: www.nidmp.ac.in from 01.09.2021 to 30.09.2021 upto 5:30 p.m.
(2) Candidates may click on the online application link available on Institute website for registration after reading the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.
(3) After registration, candidates will have to pay the application fee through “SBI I-Collect” and get the printout of fee receipt generated by “SBI I-Collect”. SC, ST, PwD, ESM, and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
(4) After the payment of application fee, the candidate will have to fill the application form through online application link available on Institute website. If the online application is not successfully completed, candidate is required to register again. Candidates after successful submission of online application must keep a copy of the finally submitted online application, which they will be required to produce as and when asked for during the selection process.
(5) Incomplete applications/ applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected.
(6) Once the application is filled and submitted successfully, no request for change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained. Candidates will have to apply afresh for the post.
(7) While applying online, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph & signature. Scanned copies of all certificates of educational qualifications and age proof, caste certificate, ex-servicemen certificate, etc are to be uploaded in PDF format. Candidates called for selection process will be required to produce their original certificates and other relevant documents as mentioned in the online application form.
(8) NID MP will not be responsible for any candidate for not being able to submit his/her online application within the last date on account of system error or any other reasons. After submission of form, payment gateway will be open for payment of fee, if applicable (payment of fee not applicable for SC/ST/PwD/ESM and Women candidates). Follow the instructions carefully for payment of fee. Applications without payment of application fee will be an incomplete application and will be summarily rejected.
a. Date of publication of detailed notification on Institute website. : 23.08.2021
b. Opening date of online submission of application. : 01.09.2021
c. Closing date of online submission of application : 30.09.2021
Published on: 02 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NID MP Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
About NID MP Recruitment
About NID MP
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Superintendent: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Superintendent: INR 45300(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at NID MP
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Post Arwaliya, Bhopal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021