The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD) Invites Application for Senior Advisor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Advisor
The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD)
Institutional Area NCR of Delhi
Uttar Pradesh, Noida, 201309 Gautam Budh Nagar
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIESBUD Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Advisor|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum : 55 years|
|Experience||15 - 20 years|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development invites applications for the Positions of Senior Advisor, Chief Consultant, Senior Consultant and Consultant.
1. Name of Post: Senior Advisor
2. No. of Posts: 01
3. Classification: Equivalent to Group ‘A’
4. Salary: Rs. 75000/- (consolidated)
5. Period of Service on Contract: 01 year “extendable subject to Annual Review”.
6. Education: Doctorate in Business Management/ Social Science/ Social Work/ Human Resource Management or any relevant discipline, with relevant experience.
7. Experience: Minimum of 15 years' of experience in a corporate/ PSU/autonomous/government/statutory organization, with at least 3 years in heading/leading large training & education Institute/ corporate Academy/ corporate learning & development function/ professional education academy of repute.
8. Desirable:- Experience in one/or more of the following work areas:-
a) Experience in engaging with government agencies, ministries, state governments for large scale implementations of social initiatives, skill building initiatives, and entrepreneurship development initiatives.
b) Experience with skill building, entrepreneurship development, SME support initiatives from corporate, government & multi-lateral agencies.
c) Experience in setting up sector specific incubation centres, and mentor networks to augment SME/MSME capability.
d) Experience in project management evaluation, financial feasibility and funding of ventures.
e) Experience in leading projects related to developing & skilling partner network of ancillary industries/ clusters to support the supply side for leading engineering/ Manufacturing/trading organisations.
f) Experience of setting up / leading a business profit centre, self-sustaining & for profit social ventures, autonomous institutions.
g) At least 10 Papers published in National & International Journals. Presented papers in National & International Seminars/Conferences.
9. Desirable Profile: The candidate should have demonstrated an ability to exercise sound judgement, action-orientation & hands on approach with strong drive for results. It is expected that an ideal candidate has acquired self-management, people management, networking and communication skills.
Age Limit: Maximum : 55 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
The candidates fulfilling the requirements may apply within 21 days of publishing of this advertisement. The relevant details are available at www.niesbud.nic.in. Niesbud invites applications by Online (https://forms.gle/UPKrkUAW4R6s31Yh8), other related documents can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 26.10.2021 at 5.00 p.m.
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD) Recruitment for following posts:
About The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD) Recruitment
About The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD)
The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development is a premier organization of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, engaged in training, consultancy, research, etc. in order to promote entrepreneurship and Skill Development. The major activities of the Institute include Training of Trainers, Management Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes and Cluster Intervention. NIESBUD has provided training to 12,37,307 persons till date through 46,837 different training programmes since inception. This includes 5,011 international participants hailing from more than 145 countries throughout the globe.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Advisor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Advisor: INR 75000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and small Business Development (NIESBUD) Head Office A23 Sector62 Institutional Area NCR of Delhi Uttar Pradesh, Noida
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Advisor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021