Walk-in-interview for 18 Project Assistant at NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram
Vacancy Circular No: PA/01/2019
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc. Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
25000/- Per Month + HRA
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Date & Time of Walk-ininterview: 15.02.2019, 18.02.2019, 19.02.2019, 21.02.2019, 22.02.2019 and 25.02.2019 at 9.00 AM & 1.30 AM. Interested eligible candidates should report at CSIR-NIIST, Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram - 695019 at the scheduled date and time cited above. Candidates reaching after half an hour of the scheduled time will not be entertained. Only those whose final results have been declared as on the date of walk in interview will be eligible. The prescribed application form appended below duly downloaded from the website (www.niist.res.in) and filled in all respect may be submitted at the time of Walk-in-Interview. The application form should be accompanied by self attested copies of testimonial/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification, experience and caste mentioned in the application. The applicant must also bring all the original certificates/testimonials at the time of walk-in-interview for verification.
Published on: 8th February 2019
Date of Interview: 15.02.2019, 18.02.2019, 19.02.2019, 21.02.2019, 22.02.2019 and 25.02.2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment
About National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, is a constituent Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). Initially, it was established in 1975 as a CSIR Complex ,it was named as the Regional Research Laboratory in 1978 and later renamed as NIIST in 2007. It conducts research and development activities of the highest quality in areas related to effective utilisation of resources of the region and of fundamental importance to the country. Currently, NIIST is engaged in R & D programmes in areas related to Agro Processing, Chemical Sciences ,Materials Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Process Engineering and Environmental Technology. The institute has established state-of-the- art facilities for conducting advanced research in the areas of interest .Pilot plant facilities for research training and process/product development in the areas of spices and oilseeds have been established. The institute has also been playing a significant role in Human Resource Development by training post-graduate/graduate students.
NIIST vacancies are for the post of Project Assistant (PA).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant job at National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th February, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th February, 2019
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021