NIIST Invites Application for Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute For Interdisciplinary Science And Technology (NIIST)
invites applications for recruitment of Security Assistant
CSIR-National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Industrial Estate (PO), Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram - 695019
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIIST Announced Job Notification For Security Assistant Vacancies - 112400 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Security Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit 28 years|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Ex-servicemen, JCO in Army or other Paramilitary Forces with five years experience in the work of security.
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit 28 years
For post codes A-2101, A-2102 and A-2103:
1. The selection will be made on the basis of a written exam and typing test on computer. The questions will be set both in English and Hindi except the questions on English language. A duly constituted Screening Committee will recommend the candidates to be called for written examination.
2. Candidates who secure the minimum threshold marks in the written examination as fixed by the Selection Committee will be called for Typing Test on computer. The typing test will only be qualifying in nature. Candidates will have an option to choose Hindi or English as language for Typing Test. Option once exercised will be final and cannot be changed at a later stage. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in competitive written examination.
3. Norms for Typing Test on computer are as under:
(i) English Typing @ 35 w.p.m.
(ii) Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed – 10 mts.)
4. The centre for written examination/typing test will be Thiruvananthapuram only.
For post code A-2104:
1. Eligible candidates will be invited for a skill/physical and personality assessment test. Those who qualify in the skill/physical and personality assessment test will be invited for a written exam. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. All exams/tests will be conducted at Thiruvananthapuram only.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply online by visiting CSIR-NIIST website http://www.niist.res.in. The online application will be open from 9.00 AM on 06/09/2021 to 5.30 PM on 11/10/2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates should keep a copy of the print out of online application for their own record. There is no need to submit a hard copy of the application.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate online applications and application fees.
4. In case of universities/institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/Institute.
5. Application fees once paid will not be refunded on any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
6. Applications from candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies will be considered only if the ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by the current employer is uploaded in the online application along with other documents.
7. The candidates are required to verify all the fields in the application form to ensure that the application is complete and correct in all respects before submitting the same. It must be ensured that the photo and signature are appended in the respective fields of online application. After submitting, the candidate may print a copy of the application for their own record.
8. Documents to be uploaded (as a single PDF document) preferably in the order given below:
(i) Date of Birth Certificate/SSLC certificate.
(ii) Educational qualifications certificates.
(iii) Discharge Certificate and Ex-sevicemen Identity Card (for Ex-servicemen)
(iv) Caste certificate, if applicable. For OBC candidates, the certificate should be in the proforma
(v) Disability Certificate in the proforma
(vi) NOC, wherever applicable.
(vii) Proof of remittance of application fee of Rs.100/- where applicable.
(viii) Other documents, if any.
Published on: 06 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Laboratory Assistant - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts||23rd August 2021||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Associate-I - ( 5 Posts) Posts||23rd August 2021||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Associate-I - ( 01 Posts) Posts||8th July 2021||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Associate - ( 4 Posts) Posts||24th May 2021||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th April 2021||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th April 2021|
|Project Associate-I - ( 9 Posts) Posts||5th March 2021||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Associate-I - ( 46 Posts) Posts||19th October 2020||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Assistant (PA) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||19th October 2020|
|Scientist - ( 8 Posts) Posts||27th October 2020||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Principal Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th October 2020|
|Project Associate - ( 17 Posts) Posts||21st July 2020||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st July 2020|
|Technician - ( 4 Posts) Posts||5th June 2020||PO: Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||5th February 2020||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th November 2019||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Assistant-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th November 2019|
|Medical Office - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th October 2019||P.O, Pappanamcode|
|Technical Assistant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||9th October 2019|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 6 Posts) Posts||29th July 2019||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th June 2019||Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th April 2019||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Assistant - ( 18 Posts) Posts||25th February 2019||Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Project Assistant-III - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th August 2018||Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode|
|Scientist/Senior Scientist - ( 9 Posts) Posts||23rd July 2018||Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode|
|Principal Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Medical Practitioners (Allopathy) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th June 2018||Industrial Estate PO, Pappanamcode|
About National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Recruitment
About National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
The National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology (NIIST), Thiruvananthapuram, is a constituent Laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR). Initially, it was established in 1975 as a CSIR Complex ,it was named as the Regional Research Laboratory in 1978 and later renamed as NIIST in 2007. It conducts research and development activities of the highest quality in areas related to effective utilisation of resources of the region and of fundamental importance to the country. Currently, NIIST is engaged in R & D programmes in areas related to Agro Processing, Chemical Sciences ,Materials Science and Technology, Biotechnology, Process Engineering and Environmental Technology. The institute has established state-of-the- art facilities for conducting advanced research in the areas of interest .Pilot plant facilities for research training and process/product development in the areas of spices and oilseeds have been established. The institute has also been playing a significant role in Human Resource Development by training post-graduate/graduate students.
NIIST vacancies are for the post of Project Assistant (PA).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Security Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Security Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Security Assistant: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Security Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pappanamcode, Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Security Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for 4 Lab Incharge Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Coimbatore Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Additional Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies