North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 1664 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
North Central Railway (NCR)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 1664 Posts
i) Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) However, for Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman and Carpenter the minimum educational qualification is 8th Class Pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate/ ITI Certificate in the notified trade issue by NCVT/ SCVT.
iii) Technical Qualifications:- ITI certificate/ National Trade Certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
18000-56900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 15-24 Years
How to Apply:
Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcpryi.org. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details Aadhar number / PAN number/ Marks / CGPA / Preferences for Divisions / Workshops/ Trade etc., very carefully as the Computerized Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.
1. The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection and allotment of Division/Workshop etc. shall be final.
2. No extra correspondences for engagement will be entertained.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
4. Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria.
5. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily dismissed without notice at any stage.
6. Candidature of the Applicants shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any other discrepancy noticed.
7. Before applying, the Applicants should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria.
8. If erroneously engaged, such Applicants shall be summarily TERMINATED without notice at any stage.
9. No daily allowance / conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid to the Applicants called for Document Verification.
10. After selection for engagement, request of Applicants to change the Trade/ Division / Workshop will not be entertained.
11. They will be posted within the jurisdiction of the concerned Division / Workshop only.
12. Applicants will be trained only for the Trade in which they have been selected Applicants selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons, which are beyond their control
13. Those who willfully absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount paid as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Adviser.
Published on: 28 July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Apprentice - ( 1664 Posts) Posts||1st September 2021||Civil Lines, Allahabad|
|Apprentice - ( 480 Posts) Posts||16th April 2021||Rani Laxmi Nagar, Jhansi|
|Physician Specialist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||29th July 2020||Rani Laxmi Nagar, Jhansi|
|ACT Apprentice - ( 196 Posts) Posts||15th July 2020||Rani Laxmi Nagar, Jhansi|
|Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP)/General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - ( 37 Posts (UR-18, OBC-10, SC-6, ST-3)) Posts||14th April 2020||Near Balaipur Colony Civil Lines, Allahabad|
|Sportsperson - ( 21 Posts) Posts||20th January 2020||Near Balaipur Colony Civil Lines, Allahabad|
|ACT Apprentice - ( 296 Posts) Posts||10th January 2020||North Central Railway, Agra|
|Station Master - ( 5 Posts) Posts||20th November 2019||Civil Lines, Allahabad|
|Assistant Loco Pilot - ( 50 Posts) Posts||20th November 2019|
|Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk - ( 59 Posts) Posts||20th November 2019|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist - ( 66 Posts) Posts||20th November 2019|
|Junior Engineer - ( 44 Posts) Posts||20th November 2019|
|Lecturer - ( 8 Posts) Posts||30 September 2019||Tundla, Firozabad|
|Primary Teacher (PRT) - ( 6 Posts) Posts||30 September 2019|
|Classical Dancer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th August 2019||Nawab Yusuf Road, Allahabad|
|Group-C - ( 2 Posts) Posts||19th August 2019||Nawab Yusuf Road, Allahabad|
|Sportsperson - ( 21 Posts) Posts||28th January 2019||Near Balaipur Colony Civil Lines, Allahabad|
|Act Apprentice - ( 703 Posts) Posts||31st December 2018||Subedarganj Road, Allahabad|
|Act Apprentices - ( 204 Posts) Posts||31st December 2018||North Central Railway, Jhansi|
|Act Apprentices - ( 446 Posts) Posts||17th December 2018||North Central Railway, Jhansi|
About North Central Railway Recruitment
About North Central Railway
The North Central Railway (abbreviated NCR) is one of the 18 railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: Allahabad division, Jhansi division, Agra division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division.
North Central Railway (NCR) started operation in the year 2003. The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in the country. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. NCR has its headquarters at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. North Central Railway spreads across three divisions viz Allahabad, Jhansi and Agra. North Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Practitioners (CMP) Specialist/ General Duty Doctors, Fitter, Welder (Gas & Electric), Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance, Machinist, Painter, Crane Operator, Electrician, Programming & System Administration Assistant, Cultural Quota (Various Discipline), Constable Band.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1664 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 1664 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR18000,
When can I can apply for Apprentice job at North Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Civil Lines, Allahabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st September, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021