North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Graduate in social science or computer application with minimum 55% marks. Desirable: Preference shall be given to candidate having additional qualification, work experience in Information Technology, Publication in peer reviewed journals.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Walk-In-Interview held at 11.00 AM on 17th December 2019 at Department of Management, North-Eastern Hill University, Tura Campus,Chasingre, Meghalaya - 794002. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 2nd December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Hill University Recruitment for following posts:
About North Eastern Hill University Recruitment
About North Eastern Hill University
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) was established in the year 1973. NEHU is located in Shillong, Meghalaya. The university has two campuses: Shillong and Tura in Meghalaya. It is the UGC's University with Potential for Excellence (conferred in 2006). NEHU was established as a regional university for the states of northeast India, including Meghalaya, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram, and had given birth to Nagaland University in 1994 and Mizoram University in 2001. The university has the following schools (departments/centers of studies): School of Physical Science, School of Social Science, School of Life Science, School of Humanities & Education, School of Human & Environmental Science; School of Economics, Management & Information Science; School of Engineering & Technology. North Eastern Hill University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Bodo Developer, Guest Lecturer, JRF/ Project Fellow, Lab Attendant, Field Assistant, Hindi Typist, Technical Assistant, Librarian, Secretarial Assistant, Legal Officer, Assistant Laboratory Engineer, Senior Accountant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MA in Linguistics / Bodo / Any Other Subjects with excellent language skill Bodo + Knowledge of Computer, M.Tech in relevant field, M.Sc. in Zoology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology, passed 12th examination, M.Sc in Botany/ Ecology/ Environmental Sciences/ Forestry, 10th Class, 12th standard examination + Typing speed of 25 w.p.m. in Hindi in any of the following scripts: (i) I Leap (ii) Script (iii) Unicode + Working knowledge in computer in Hindi programmes, Post Graduate Degree in Adult and Continuing Education / Lifelong Learning / Extension Education / Rural Development / or Social Work, Master's degree in library science/information science/documentation, MA in relevant subject, 10+2 pass + Computer knowledge with MS Office, M.Sc in Biotechnology/Microbiology, Law graduate, BE/B.Tech in EE/ECE/CSE/IT, Graduate in any Discipline, for a great career at North Eastern Hill University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at North Eastern Hill University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in P.O. Chandmari, Tura
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2019
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts