NEPA Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA)
invites applications for recruitment of Superintendent
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Ri Bhoi|
|Experience||3 - 15 years|
|Posted on||04 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection will be based on Deputation
How to Apply:
1. It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated among all Departments / Institutions / Offices under your charge and also posted on your websites. The nominations of eligible officers along with,
(a) their bio-data in the prescribed proforma duly attested,
(b) Copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary,
(c) details of major and minor penalties for the last 10 years and
(d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel at the earliest and in any case not later than 60 days from the last day of the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
2. Application received incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents / information mentioned in para 3 above will NOT be considered.
3. The cadre controlling authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the service record.
4. Selected officers may elect to draw either the pay in the scale of pay of deputation post or his Basic Pay in the parent cadre as per rule.
Published on: 05 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Deputy Assistant Director (Outdoor) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd May 2018||Ri Bhoi, Meghalaya Last Date: 3rd May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Officers of the Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or recognized research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or SemiGovernment or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations: (a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; (ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the pre-revised Pay Band- 2|
|Assistant Director (Information Technology) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd May 2018||Ri Bhoi, Meghalaya Last Date: 3rd May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: (i) Master's Degree in Computer Applications or Master of Science (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; or (ii) Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized University or Institute; and (iii) Three years' post qualification experience in Electronic Data Processing work including experience in actual Programming or Information System in a Government Office or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body or Statutory Body or in a recognized Institution. Pay Scale: INR 56100177500/- Per Month Age Limit: 56 Years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) office. Send your fully filled applications to (Address) (Kala Ramachandran|
About North Eastern Police Academy Recruitment
About North Eastern Police Academy
The NORTH EASTERN POLICE ACADEMY (erstwhile the Regional Police Training College) is an establishment of the Govt of India, under the Ministry of Home Affairs. It is situated in Ri-Bhoi District of Meghalaya. The Academy started functioning from July,1978. It is engaged in shaping police officers for equitable, effective and sensitive policing. It is dedicated to teaching the police personnel of North Eastern States and from across the country to safeguard the value of freedom - freedom from disorder, criminal acts and criminals.
North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) is the North Eastern institute for training of police personnel before they are sent to their respective state cadres to carry out their duties. Academy have various background checks, Examination, Physical Requirements, Medical Requirements, Legal Training, Driving Skills, Equipment Training, Firearm Training, Swimming Training and Jungle Camp etc. for new police recruits. The academy is in Ri-Bhoi District, Meghalaya. The Regional Police Training College (RPTC) was established on 21 July 1978. The college started functioning from 1979 by training the newly recruited ASIs, SIs and Dy.SPs and in-service personnel in two Basic Courses, one Promotion Course, a Refresher Course, and a specialized Course. In May 1980, the name of the institute was changed from The Regional Police Training College (RPTC) to its present name North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA). North Eastern Police Academy recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Constable (General Duty), Constable (Motor Transport), Constable (Motor Transport Mechanic), Mali, Farash, Mess Servant, Assistant Director (Information Technology), Canteen Manager, Halwai Cum Cook, Accountant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Constable (General Duty), Constable (Band), Constable (Motor Transport), Staff Nurse, Nursing Orderly, Halwai. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation (10th Class), Master's Degree in Computer Application / Computer Science or M.Tech or BE/B.Tech in Computer Technology, Class VIII, for a great career at North Eastern Police Academy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Superintendent: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Superintendent: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at North Eastern Police Academy
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Ri Bhoi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Superintendent, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th September, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021