NTPC Limited Invites Application for 27 Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Specialist
Number of Vacancy: 27 Posts
|NTPC Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Medical Specialist|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit: 37 years|
|Experience||0 - 2 years|
|Salary||60000 - 200000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||14 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Sep, 2021|
i. For General Medicine: MBBS with MD/DNB in General Medicine
ii. For Pediatrics: MBBS with MD/DNB in Pediatrics or MBBS with PG Diploma in Child Health [Qualification should be recognized by National Medical Commission (formerly Medical Council of India]
60000-200000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 37 years
How to Apply:
2. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates.
3. Commencement of online application: 13.08.2021
4. Last date for online application: 02.09.2021
1. Inorder to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to conduct online screening/shortlisting/selection test and / or to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria, as per requirement.
2. In case of selection test, the final selection shall be on the basis of 85% weightage of online written test marks and 15% weightage of interview marks
3. However, candidate has to qualify separately in online written test & interview. Candidates are required to indicate their choice for test centres at the time of online application. NTPC reserves the right to change the test centres depending upon the response/ feasibility.
Published on: 16th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NTPC Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About NTPC Limited Recruitment
About NTPC Limited
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate which was established in the year 1975 to accelerate power development in the country. The plant generates electricity not only through fossil fuels but also via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen its main business, NTPC has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010. NTPC was ranked 400th in the ‘2016, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
The company is guided by the “People before Plant Load Factor” mantra. NTPC has been ranked as “6th Best Company to work for in India” among the Public Sector Undertakings and Large Enterprises for the year 2014, by the Great Places to Work Institute, India. The company profile of NTPC limited is great and it is a company where candidates seek good jobs and want to work.
NTPC Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Engineering Executive Trainees in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Computer Science & Information Technology. NTPC Limited jobs are regularly updated on the website. Candidates are requested to keep a regular eye on the website for latest updates.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) was established in the year 1975. NTPC headquarters is located in New Delhi. National Thermal Power Corporation business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. NTPC is also into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. National Thermal Power Corporation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Trainee (Various Discipline), Public Relation Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Executive Trainee (Human Resource & Finance), Doctors, Scientists (NETRA), Assistant Chemist Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation & Post Graduate Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Public Relation/Mass Communication/Journalism, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or Masters in Social Work or MHROD or MBA with specialization in HR, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Electronics, Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Construction, for a great career at National Thermal Power Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 27 vacancies in total. Medical Specialist: 27 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Specialist?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Specialist: INR 60000,
When can I can apply for Medical Specialist job at NTPC Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Specialist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021