NTPC Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
invites applications for recruitment of Specialist
NTPC Limited, Regd. Office : NTPC Bhawan, Core-7, SCOPE Complex, 7, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NTPC Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit : 56 Years|
|Experience||18 - 23 years|
|Posted on||13 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering (in any discipline) with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/lnstitution. Candidates with M. Tech. degree will be preferred. Candidates with hands on experience with engineering and solar related software, Good oral/verbal communication and proficiency in foreign language would be preferred.
Experience: 18 years post qualification executive experience out of which at least 4 years should be in Solar Power sector. Candidates with experience of working on International Projects / Consultancy in Power sector and site experience in solar projects will be preferred.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit : 56 Years
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their experience profile for personal interview.
How to Apply:
2. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID.
3. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates.
4. After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number.
5. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document is required to be sent to us by post.
6. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the conditions given, while applying for the post.
7. Commencement of online application: 03.09.2021
8., Last date for online application: 17.09.2021
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. All qualifications should be from Universities / Institutions recognized and approved in India.
3. All computations of age/ experience requirement / qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
4. Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall necessarily have a valid EWS/OBC(NCL)/SC/ST/PwBD certificate, as the case may be, from the Competent Authority. For posts where there are identified vacancies for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD candidates, upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates,
i. by 10 years for PwBD candidates and by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman will be as per Govt. guidelines.
5. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
6. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
i. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
ii. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
7. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
8. Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts / tribunals / forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/ dispute.
9. In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
NTPC Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About NTPC Limited Recruitment
About NTPC Limited
NTPC is India’s largest energy conglomerate which was established in the year 1975 to accelerate power development in the country. The plant generates electricity not only through fossil fuels but also via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. This foray will play a major role in lowering its carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen its main business, NTPC has diversified into the fields of consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation and coal mining as well.
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010. NTPC was ranked 400th in the ‘2016, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies.
The company is guided by the “People before Plant Load Factor” mantra. NTPC has been ranked as “6th Best Company to work for in India” among the Public Sector Undertakings and Large Enterprises for the year 2014, by the Great Places to Work Institute, India. The company profile of NTPC limited is great and it is a company where candidates seek good jobs and want to work.
NTPC Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Engineering Executive Trainees in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Computer Science & Information Technology. NTPC Limited jobs are regularly updated on the website. Candidates are requested to keep a regular eye on the website for latest updates.
National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) was established in the year 1975. NTPC headquarters is located in New Delhi. National Thermal Power Corporation business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. NTPC is also into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. National Thermal Power Corporation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Trainee (Various Discipline), Public Relation Officer, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Executive Trainee (Human Resource & Finance), Doctors, Scientists (NETRA), Assistant Chemist Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee, Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation & Post Graduate Degree or Postgraduate Diploma in Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Public Relation/Mass Communication/Journalism, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in Human Resource / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or Masters in Social Work or MHROD or MBA with specialization in HR, Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Instrumentation/ Electronics, Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Construction, for a great career at National Thermal Power Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Specialist: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Specialist: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at NTPC Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021