Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 65 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 65 Posts (SC-12, OBC (NCL)-17, EWS-6, UR-30).
Educational Qualification: Passed 10th class examination with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and ITI Pass Certificate in related Trade.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 16-24 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx?AspxAutoDet...
Published on: 10th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 65 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 65 Posts (SC-12, OBC (NCL)-17, EWS-6, UR-30).,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kalpakkam, Chengalpattu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th January, 2021
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021