Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: KAKRAPAR GUJARAT SITE/HRM/APPRENTICESHIP-2021
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentices (ITI)
Trade Apprentices (ITI)
Number of Vacancy: 121 Posts
a) Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
b) Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade
c) Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade
d) Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade
e) PSAA/COPA: ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade
f) Welder: ITI in Welder Trade
g) Turner: ITI in Turner Trade
h) Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
i) Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic.
7700-8855/- Per Month
Age Limit: 14-24 Years
How to Apply:
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may download the application form enclosed as from the NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in/HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.
2. The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents mentioned on application form may be sent in the following address. Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat.
Published on: 14th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a government-owned corporation in India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 121 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentices (ITI): 121 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentices (ITI)?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentices (ITI): INR7700,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentices (ITI) job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ta. Vyara, Surat
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentices (ITI), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021