Nuclear Power Corporation of India Invites Application for Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice
NPCIL, Plant Site, PO: Kaiga-581400, Uttara Kannada Dist., Karnataka State, INDIA
Nabhikiya Urja Bhavan Anushaktinagar
., Uttara Kannada, 400094 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 75 sPosts
|NPCIL Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||75 Posts|
|Job Locations||Uttara Kannada|
|Age Limit||The Minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years and Maximum age should be 24 years as on 15.10.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, & PWBD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders.|
|Salary||7700 - 8855(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprentices Rules, 1992
i. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time for Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka - 581400 to make it more responsive to the needs of youth and the industry.
1. Post Name: Trade Apprentice
2. No of Post: 75
3. Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 year
i. Fitter: 20
ii. Turner: 04
iii. Machinist: 02
iv. Electrician: 30
v. Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter): 04
vi. Electronic Mechanic: 09
vii. Draughtsman(Civil): 04
viii. Surveyor: 02
5. Qualifications (Recognized by NCVT/SCVT):
i. Fitter: ITI in Fitter
ii. Turner: ITI in Turner
iii. Machinist: ITI in Machinist
iv. Electrician: ITI in Electrician
v. Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter): ITI in Welder
vi. Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronic Mechanic
vii. Draughtsman(Civil): ITI in Draughtsman
viii. Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor
6. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in any Central / State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
i. Stipend of 7,700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course.
ii. Stipend of 8,855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
8. The place of training shall be Plant Site, Kaiga, Via Karwar, Kaiga – 581400, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
9. Advertisement No. NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HRM/TA/01/2021
Educational Qualification: ITI
7700 - 8855(Per Month)
Age Limit: The Minimum age of the applicant should be 14 years and Maximum age should be 24 years as on 15.10.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, & PWBD candidates would be given as per the Government of India orders.
The candidates will be short listed for training based on the marks obtained in their ITI course.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates shall have to submit their application alongwith the requisite documents through web portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org. Initially they have to register themselves in the said web portal.
2. Those who have registered for apprenticeship in the web portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org, have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E01212900046, which is the establishment ID for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Kaiga Site
3. Before applying, the candidate shall ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. After registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal as mentioned above at a & b, the candidate shall apply and submit the application form available in the NPCIL website “www.npcilcareers.co.in” from 30/09/2021 at 10:00 hrs to 15/10/2021 at 16:00 hrs.
4. After registering online, candidates are advised to take print out of their online application form submitted Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us, but will be required to be produced, if shortlisted.
5. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation in Hindi version, the English version shall prevail for all purposes.
6. Application will be accepted ONLINE only and any other form will not be entertained.
1. Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 kms. radius of Kaiga Site.
2. The candidates shall be engaged after qualifying the standard medical examination.
3. The place of training shall be Plant Site, Kaiga, Via Karwar, Kaiga – 581400, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
4. The Engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
5. The candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate (PVC) from the District Police Authority and a Character/ Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training
6. Management reserves the right to cancel or alter the number of seats of particular trade or even the entire process of engagement of apprentice without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all the matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or objection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part of full etc.
8. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidate and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
9. Any person engaged to undergo apprentice training in a designated trade shall enter into contract of apprenticeship with NPCIL as per the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
10. The contract of apprenticeship shall stand terminated on the expiry of the said period of apprenticeship training. Any premature or extension of contract of apprenticeship shall be dealt as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992.
11. Providing Transport / Hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation during Apprentice training is not under the scope.
12. Candidates should submit only one application form for any one trade irrespective of number of trades called for. In case of multiple registration or applications, only one trade will be considered
13. The apprentice shall have no right to claim employment in NPCIL after completion of the training
14. It shall neither be obligatory on the part of the NPCIL to offer any employment to any apprentice who has completed the period of his apprenticeship training nor shall it be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under NPCIL.
15. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/EWS category shall produce the copy of relevant certificate in the prescribed 'Central Government' format from the Competent Authority empowered to issue such certificate alongwith original at the time of documents verification.
16. OBC certificate should have been issued on or after 01.04.2021 with suitable mention about Creamy layer / Non – Creamy layer status. (OBC candidates with certificate having the "NonCreamy Layer Clause" only will be eligible for reservation as per Government of India guidelines). EWS certificate should have been issued on or after 01.04.2021. The prescribed formats can be downloaded from www.npcilcareers.co.in.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE),Government of India. The Company was registered as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 with the objectives of operating atomic power plants and implementing atomic power projects for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programmes of the Government of India under the Atomic Energy Act, 1962. NPCIL also has equity participation in BHAVINI, another PSU of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) which implements Fast Breeder Reactors programme in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 75 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 75 sPosts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INR 7700 - 8855(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Nuclear Power Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in LIMITED Nabhikiya Urja Bhavan Anushaktinagar ., Uttara Kannada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021