Govt Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NVBDCP Recruitment 2021-2022 nvbdcp.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Walk-in-interview for Consultant at NVBDCP, Kolkata.
Walk-in-interview for Consultant at NVBDCP, Kolkata
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 5th February 2018 at 12:00 Noon at Regional Office for Health & Family Welfare, 27-J.C. Block(Block-C), Sector-III, Salt Lake, Kolkata-700 106.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Master Degree in Zoology with Entomology of a recognized University or Equivalent.
Pay Scale: INR Rs.50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
How to Apply:
The details of educational qualifications, experience, age limit and other requirements necessary for filling up the post can be downloaded from website: www.nvbdcp.gov.in Candidate must bring Bio-data, two copies of passport size photograph, Identity-proof(voter card/PAN-Card/Driving Licence/Passport, Aadhar Card etc.), Age-proof & all certificates(Original & attested) No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
13th January 2018
Last date for application is: 5th February 2018
Date of Interview: 5th February 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant (Entomology) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th February 2018|
About Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme Recruitment
About Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant (Entomology): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant (Entomology)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant (Entomology): Rs.50000/- Per Month,
When can I can apply for Consultant (Entomology) job at Directorate of National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th February, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant (Entomology), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th February, 2018
- Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) Invites Application for 54 Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
- Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Invites Application for 511 Relationship Manager and Various Posts
- Bokaro Steel Plant Invites Application for 13 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Raw Materials Division (RMD) Invites Application for 46 Medical Officer, Medical Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Invites Application for 15 Librarian, Section Officer and Various Posts
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Invites Application for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Invites Application for 31 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Invites Application for Census Data Quality Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- NUEPA Invites Application for Project Junior Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BUIDCO Invites Application for General Manager, Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021