Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Invites Application for Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Forest Guard
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission, Block No- 3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar-751009
ADDRESS, Bhubaneshwar, PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 806 Posts
|OSSSC Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Forest Guard|
|Total Vacancy||806 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 years to 32 years|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 12TH
Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in for recruitment to following Group 'C' posts in various District Establishments under different Departments of Government of Odisha. The District-wise/l)ivision-wise, and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates is indicated
i. The recruitment is being conducted according to the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (District Cadre) Rules, 2012, the Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts(Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 and relevant recruitment rules.
1. Post Name: Forest Guards
2. Name of the Department: Forest and Environment Department
3. No of Posts: 806
4. Scale of Pay: Pay Scale Rs.19,900 Pay Matrix Level-4, Cell-I as per ORSP Rules-2017
5,. Consolidated Monthly remuneration: Rs.8880/-
6. Qualification: HSCE (10+) from recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit: 18 years to 32 years
1. The combined recruitment examination shall be held in all Districts. The date, time and venue of the Written examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates through the admission letters to be issued online in due course from a specific date to be notified in the said website later.
2. The written examination is likely to be held in the month of November, 2021 in all Districts. The list of applicants allowed/dis-allowed to appear in the written examination shall be displayed in the website.
3. The candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission at regular intervals and also keep track of different notices to be published by the Commission to know about the detailed programme of the examination.
4. The combined recruitment examination shall consist of the following stages.
i. Written Test: There shall be a Written Test for 180 marks (MCQ type in OMR System) only
5. Note: In the written test, there shall be negative marking @0.5 mark per question for wrong/multiple answers.
6. The written test shall be of 10th class standard (HSC Standard) i.e. (MCQ type in OMR System). The minimum qualifying marks for ST/SC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Sportsperson candidates shall be 30%.
7. The minimum qualifying marks for candidates other than ST/SC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Sportsperson categories shall be 35%.
8. Basing on performance of candidates in Written Test and after Verification of documents the candidates, who have been shortlisted category/special category wise for the above group of post shall be called for Physical Test.
9. There shall be Physical Test comprising of Physical Standard Measurement (PSM) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Forest Guard and Excise Constable only.
10. Physical Standard Measurement Test (PSM): All eligible candidates shall have to appear the Physical Standard Measurement Test before the District Level Physical Test Board constituted for the purpose in the respective districts for which they have applied to appear for written test in their application.
11. Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
i. The candidates who qualify in the physical measurement tests mentioned above, shall be required to appear at the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Before undergoing PET, each candidate must submit an undertaking in the prescribed format to the effect that he/she is fit and willing to undergo the same at his/her own risks and responsibilities.
ii. The authority conducting such tests shall not be held responsible for any injury or loss sustained during or after the tests.
How to Apply:
1. Online Registration/Re-registration/ Submission of Online Application: 01.10.2021 to 21.10.2021
2. The last date of receipt of online applications in response to this advertisement is 21.10.2021.
3. The system will be automatically disabled and no application for this post will be made available thereafter.
4. Incomplete application/paper application/application received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
5. However, the applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance without waiting for the last date in order to avoid the last hour rush in online application system.
6. All eligible persons who have not registered themselves earlier for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to register for the post by clicking on the button, "Register" on the Home page of the Commission's website-www.osssc.gov.in.
7. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for this post by selecting the "Re-registration" option provided under the Applicant Menu.
8. Then proceed to fill up and submit online application. Step by step procedure for registration/re-registration/ application can be viewed by clicking on "How do I register/re-register/apply".
9. The Instructions for the same shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on "Registered User" or "New User"
10. These instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the Registration and Online Application Forms.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was established in association with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (Dist. Cadre) under the Rules-2012 Vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. on 30th April in the year 2012,that was documented in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette that bears Notification No.961 in 14th May in the year 2013.The Government in General Administration Department have asked the Commission to conduct the recruitment examinations to district level Group-C Civil posts that controlls the 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission was started from 1st November, 2012 is still working from its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar from May 2013.
The Commission plans to maintain the same recruitment method to all Group-C Civil posts and Service that comes under the various district offices of Odisha Government The Commission tries hard to improve the quality of method of examinations, question setting, evaluation and declaration of results with a view to give quality people that can work at the grass-root level of the administration.
ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION(OSSSC),
BLOCK NO.3 & 5 UNIT-I,
Fax : 0674-2597155
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 806 vacancies in total. Forest Guard: 806 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Forest Guard, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Forest Guard: INR 19900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Forest Guard, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Bhubaneshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Forest Guard, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission government jobs or sarkari naukri for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Get full details of Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission for FREE. You can also get Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021