Oil India Invites Application for Chemist Recruitment 2021
Oil India Limited (OIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Chemist
-, Jodhpur, - Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Oil India Limited Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit as on 12/10/2021 will be 50 years.|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ BE or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC. Further, the BE/B. Tech degree should be of minimum four (04) years duration and Master degree should be of minimum two (02) years duration.
Experience: (05) years of post- qualification experience in drilling wells
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on 12/10/2021 will be 50 years.
1. The candidates will be selected based on Online Personal Interview of total 100 marks.
2. The minimum qualifying marks will be 50 for all categories.
3. The breakup of 100 marks will be on, Professional Knowledge and skills (in concerned discipline), Professional Knowledge and skills (in allied discipline), Personal Attributes and Soft Skills.
4. The interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be online. The mode of interview (Google Meet, Zoom Call/ Webex, Mircrosoft Teams etc.) will be intimated to the eligible shortlisted candidates well in advance.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates shall apply only through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12/10/2021, with the filled in Personal Bio-Data form which is attached herewith, with the relevant self-attested (signed with dates) document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) as detailed under:
(i). Date of Birth (DOB) Proof i.e., Birth Certificate or Class X certificate containing DOB.
(ii). Educational qualification document i.e., Final Year marksheet or pass certificate.
(iii). Document as proof of work experience.
(iv). Caste Certificate in proper format (if applicable).
2. Online Applications without filled in Personal Bio-Data form will be rejected.
3. The candidates are advised to send through email the Personal Bio-Data Form along with the above document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) to the email ID mentioned above in separate PDF files with proper naming in each file.
4. The document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) of the shortlisted candidates will be verified with the originals at the time of joining at OIL.
5. Candidature of candidates sending the Personal Bio-Data form without the required scanned documents as mentioned above will be rejected.
6. A duly self-attested (with date) recent passport size photograph has to be compulsorily affixed on the top right corner of the Personal Bio-Data form duly self-attested (with date). Personal Bio-Data form without photographs will be rejected.
7. Experience will be calculated strictly based on the proof of experience provided/sent vide email along with the Personal Bio-Data form. Candidature of Candidates not providing necessary documents as proof/evidence of experience will be rejected.
8. The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be informed through e-mail about the date and time of interview. As such candidates are advised to mention a valid email ID and mobile number.
9. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview after scrutiny of eligibility by OIL. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will only be called for the online interview.
10. Online Applications received through email after the last date i.e., 12/10/2021 will be rejected.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Oil India Recruitment for following posts:
About Oil India Recruitment
About Oil India
Oil India Ltd., (OIL) is a large natural gas and petroleum company in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Government of India.
Oil India is the 2nd largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) company with its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam. Oil India is involved in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. Oil India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Service Officer, Hindi Translator, Confidential Secretary, Civil Engineer, Retained Doctors, Electrical Engineer, HSE Officer, Manager (Legal), Senior Legal Officer, Executive Trainee (Legal), Hindi Translator, Retained Doctors, Senior Medical Officer (Pediatrics), Senior Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Audit Officer, Principal, Project Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer, Project Assistant, Drilling Engineer, Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech In Fire Engineering or Fire and Safety Engineering, Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject, Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma + Knowledge of Computer Application, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, MBBS, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Graduate Degree in Science/ Engineering/Technology/ Occupational Safety, Post Graduate degree and LLB, MD (Paediatrics), Post Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed, M.Tech (Petroleum Technology / Applied Geology / Geophysics), M.Sc (Geology), M.Sc (Chemistry), BE/B.Tech with diploma in Petroleum Technology /Petroleum exploration, for a great career at Oil India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Chemist: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chemist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Chemist: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Chemist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Oil India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chemist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021