Govt Oil India (OIL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Oil India Recruitment 2021 oil-india.com OIL jobs. Latest Job: Oil India Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021.
Oil India Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Oil India Limited
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Duliajan, Dibrugarh, 786602 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Oil India Limited Announced Job Notification For Consultant Vacancies - 1,70,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The age of incumbent should not be more than 65 years as on the last date for submission of application i.e., 14/12/2021.|
|Salary||143000 - 170000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||16 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A, M.E/M.Tech
Engagement of Retired Experienced Personnel from OIL/ONGC/other PSUs/Government Organizations on contract basis as Consultant (Geoscientist) for Frontier Basin, OIL
i. Oil India Limited Intends to engage 01 (One) Retired Experienced Personnel from OIL/ ONGC/ other PSU/ Government Organization on contract basis as Consultant (Geoscientist) for Frontier Basin, Duliajan, Assam.
1. Post Name: Consultant (Geoscientist)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Job Responsibilities:
(a) Inputs to MoPNG queries/Parliamentary Queries/Parliamentary Standing Committee Meetings on immediate basis.
(b) Inputs/response to CAG/Audit Queries on urgent basis,
(c) Interaction with JV partners for any disputes.
(d) Proposal preparation for activities related to exploration in OALP/HELP/NELP/DSF/Nominated PELs blocks of OIL particularly under Frontier Basin at Duliajan on urgent basis.
(e) Liaison with authorities of States of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Tripura & other states of North East India for statutory clearances like LAQ, Forest Clearances for Seismic/drilling of wells, EC, CTE for drilling wells in all OALP, NELP, DSF & Nominated PELs areas.
(f) Liaison with MOPNG, DGH, CAG & Audit authorities, outside agencies related to OALP, NELP, DSF & Nominated PELs areas on the latest update of the Blocks & way forward plans & timelines for completion.
(g) G&G Inputs/Technical support/inputs to Seismic Interpretation of OALP/NELP/DSF/HELP, Nominated PELs Blocks for location release.
(h) Provide Critical solutions/Ideas to sort out contract related issues for Seismic/ drilling/ civil/ etc.
(a) Master in Geology/Geophysics or M.Tech in Applied Geology/Applied Geophysics from reputed Institute/University.
(b) Individual must have retired from OIL/ONGC/other PSUs/Government Organizations at Executive Director (ED) / Chief General Manager (CGM) level.
(c) Minimum 30 years of working experience as Exploration/Development Geoscientist in OIL/ONGC/Govt organization or other PSUs.
(d) The age of incumbent should not be more than 65 years as on the last date for submission of application i.e., 14/12/2021.
(e) Excellent supervision skills on exploration activities ensuring the works are done as per approved plan.
(f) Should have familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards followed in PSUs/Government Organizations.
(g) Should have ability to work with multi-discipline projects with Project management and supervision skills, Decision making ability and leadership skills and Time management and organizing skills.
5. Period of Contract: Initial period of 01 year, extendable by another period of one-year up to a maximum period of two years based on requirement of the Company.
6. Place of Posting: Frontier Basin, Duliajan. However, the Consultant will have to visit areas in various fields/projects for operational requirements from time to time.
7. Honorarium and Facilities:
CGM (Grade H or equivalent): 1,43,000/-
ED (Grade I or equivalent): 1,70,000/-
(b) The above honorarium is lump-sum and inclusive of local conveyance, telephone (landline/mobile), internet expenses, etc, if any.
(c) Taxes other than GST will be borne by the individual.
(d) Income Tax, as applicable, will be deducted.
(e) Selected individual will work in line with regular executives of the Company.
(f) Travel/boarding and lodging during all official tours outside the place of posting will be as per entitlement pertaining to Executive Director/Chief General Manager at OIL, as applicable.
(g) Incidentals of ₹ 250/- per day for the actual number of days worked for OIL outside the place of posting.
(h) Paid leave entitlement of 20 (Twenty) days for every 12 (twelve) months.
(i) Normal company holidays of OIL will be applicable.
8. HRAQ/CONT-EX-B/21-17 dated 15/11/2021
143000 - 170000(Per Month)
Age Limit: The age of incumbent should not be more than 65 years as on the last date for submission of application i.e., 14/12/2021.
1. Selection will be based on personal interaction by a Selection Committee.
2. The candidates shortlisted for the Personal Interaction will be informed through e-mail about the date and time of interaction. As such candidates are advised to mention a valid email ID and mobile number.
3. The interaction for the shortlisted candidates will be either through online mode or through a Walk-in process. If the Personal Interaction is online, then the date and time of interaction via Google Meet/Zoom Call/ Webex/ Mircrosoft Teams etc.
4. will be intimated to the eligible shortlisted candidates on their email id and if the Personal Interaction is a Walk-in-Process, then the eligible candidate(s) will be informed about the venue and date of the Personal Interaction on their email id accordingly
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible persons may send their duly filled in application (in the prescribed format given on page 3 and 4) along with supporting document(s)/certificate(s)/testimonial(s) to the email id [email protected] on or before 14/12/2021.
2. The supporting document(s) /certificate(s)/testimonial(s) are to be self-attested and sent to [email protected] in pdf files
3. Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Selection process. Further, no reimbursement shall be provided for joining.
4. Online Applications received through email after the last date i.e., 14/12/2021 will be rejected
Published on: 16 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Oil India Recruitment for following posts:
About Oil India Recruitment
About Oil India
Oil India Ltd., (OIL) is a large natural gas and petroleum company in India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas of the Government of India.
Oil India is the 2nd largest hydrocarbon exploration & production (E&P) company with its headquarters in Duliajan, Assam. Oil India is involved in the business of exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas, transportation of crude oil and production of liquid petroleum gas. Oil India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Service Officer, Hindi Translator, Confidential Secretary, Civil Engineer, Retained Doctors, Electrical Engineer, HSE Officer, Manager (Legal), Senior Legal Officer, Executive Trainee (Legal), Hindi Translator, Retained Doctors, Senior Medical Officer (Pediatrics), Senior Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Manager (Accounts/ Internal Audit), Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Internal Audit Officer, Principal, Project Assistant, General Duty Medical Officer, Project Assistant, Drilling Engineer, Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE/B.Tech In Fire Engineering or Fire and Safety Engineering, Graduate from recognized university with Hindi as a major subject, Graduate with Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Management / Secretarial Practice or Executive Assistant Diploma + Knowledge of Computer Application, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, MBBS, Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Graduate Degree in Science/ Engineering/Technology/ Occupational Safety, Post Graduate degree and LLB, MD (Paediatrics), Post Graduate in any discipline with B.Ed, M.Tech (Petroleum Technology / Applied Geology / Geophysics), M.Sc (Geology), M.Sc (Chemistry), BE/B.Tech with diploma in Petroleum Technology /Petroleum exploration, for a great career at Oil India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 143000 - 170000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Oil India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Limited Duliajan, Dibrugarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th December, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021